|👤 Eligibility: In Post-Graduate Programs for Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Feb 17, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the 2022 Commonwealth Split-Site Scholarships for students from low and middle income countries.
The scholarship aims at supporting and encouraging resourceful and highly motivated applicants to gain the knowledge and specific skills required for sustainable development and also targeted at those who could not have otherwise have the funds to study in the UK.
|SEE ALSO: Shanghai Government Scholarship at ECNU for International Students 2022/23|
To be eligible for the Commonwealth Split-Site Scholarships, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be a citizen of or have been granted refugee status by an eligible Commonwealth country, or be a British Protected Person.
- Be residing permanently in an eligible Commonwealth country.
- Be a registered PhD candidate at a university in a Commonwealth eligible country by the time of scholarship confirmation (September, 2022).
- Be sure that an institutional or departmental link exists between your home university and the proposed UK university.
- Applicant must be available to start academic studies in the UK by the commencement of the UK academic year in September/October, 2022.
- Applicants are to provide all supporting documents in the required formats.
- Applicant be unable to afford studies in the UK without the scholarship.
- Approved airfare from your home country to the UK and return at the end of your award.
- Approved tuition fees
- Stipend (living allowance) at the rate of £1,133 per month, or £1,390 per month for those at universities in the London metropolitan area (rates quoted at 2021-2022 levels)
- Warm clothing allowance, where applicable
- Study travel grant towards the cost of study-related travel within the UK or overseas
- If you are widowed, divorced, or a single parent, child allowance of £485 per month for the first child, and £120 per month for the second and third child under the age of 16, if you are accompanied by your children and they are living with you at the same address in the UK
|SEE ALSO: 2022/23 KU Leuven Global Minds Doctoral Scholarships Programme|
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the Commonwealth Split-Site Scholarships 2022 are to apply to study at a UK university which has a part fundingagreement with the Commonwealth Scholarship Commission (CSC).
Applicants are to apply directly to the CSC using the CSC’s online application system. The CSC will not accept any applications that are not done via the online application system.
- Proof of citizenship or refugee status: copy of valid passport or national ID card showing photograph, date of birth, country of citizenship or refugee status and uploaded to the online application system.
- Full academic transcripts of all higher education qualifications including up-to-date transcripts for any qualifications currently undertaking (with certified translations if not in English Language). Same should be uploaded to the online application portal.
|⭐ Apply Next: University of Bayreuth International Scholarships in Germany 2022/2023|
PROMO ENDS SOON: WhatsApp Automation FullStack Course
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.