> Check your mailbox or spam to confirm.
|🆕 New: Find more Job Vacancies at Latestopportunities.com|
|🕡 Deadline: Jan 25, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
As a communications officer with feminist knowledge, you are expected to develop content that accurately reflects the NFF principles and ideologies, promote the knowledge of the feminist movement, generate ideas for new content for traditional and non-traditional writing, proof reading articles before publication, familiarity with producing online
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 3 years
As a communications officer with feminist knowledge, you are expected to develop content that accurately reflects the NFF principles and ideologies, promote the knowledge of the feminist movement, generate ideas for new content for traditional and non-traditional writing, proof reading articles before publication, familiarty with producing online content, and have an eye for details. Ultimately, you will deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our members, and sisters within and outside the country.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism or related field;
- Minimum 2 – 5 years relevant experience in a communicating or content creating role;
- Knowledge and familiarity with desktop publishing software (InDesign / Photoshop or any other) and web publications;
- Excellent verbal, written and editing skills in English language, including idioms and current trends in slang and expressions;
- Proven work experience as a content writer with portfolio of published articles/posts;
- Proficiency with content management systems (e.g. WordPress), and writing programmes, such as Google Docs, MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Power point, and social media platforms;
- Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision whilst meeting deadlines;
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with colleagues, and management;
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously;
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary;
🔔 ATTENTION: There is at least ONE opportunity for everyone. Locate below:
Skills / Qualifications: Communications Officer job description should include these common skills and qualifications:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism or relevant field;
- Analytical content creative and innovative thinker;
- Writer with excellent writing skills
- Observational and interpersonal skills
- Believes in teamwork
Interested in this Job?
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
|⭐ Apply Next: No upcoming opportunity in this category ( See all opportunities )|
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.