|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Essay Contests & Prizes for Undergraduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Jul 19, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 Notice: We are moving to Latestopportunities.com|
Consolidated Hallmark Insurance Plc is now accepting entries from universities and polytechnics students for its 2020 annual essay competition.
Consolidated Hallmark Insurance in line with its Corporate Social Responsibility policy of encouraging, research especially in the study of insurance at the tertiary level, hereby invites entries for the 2021 Edition of the company’s Annual Essay Competition.
Essay Topic: Insecurity in Nation: Threat and opportunities for Insurers.
The assessment shall be in two levels:
- First level shall be the students’ departmental assessment panel to be constituted by the HODs which shall forward the best three entries to the company.
- Second level shall be by an independent panel of distinguished insurance practitioners to be constituted by the company, who shall grade the best entries received from the various Institutions.
|SEE ALSO: Manufacturers Association of Nigeria (MAN) @50 2021 Essay Competition for Undergraduates|
- Students from 300L/HND1 and above, of Tertiary Institutions in Nigeria studying Insurance or Actuarial Science.
- Length of Essay: About 1000 words
- 1st Prize: N250,000 and automatic employment in the company
- 2nd Prize: N150,000
- 3rd Prize: 100,000
|SEE ALSO: 2021 GOI Peace Foundation International Essay Contest | Over $3000 Cash, Certificates etc|
- Essay must be original works of the student, with clearly acknowledged references.
- Must be type-written in double line spacing.
- The students would be judged on content, organization and mechanical accuracy.
- The decision of the judges is final.
- The Top Three Finalists shall be announced at an Awards Ceremony to be graced by Parents/Guardians of winners and a representative of their institutions who shall be sponsored to attend. The event will be publicised in print media.
|SEE ALSO: Immerse Cambridge & Oxford Summer School Essay Competition|
How to Submit
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Essay to the “Head of Insurance Department” of their Institution. The respective HODs or their representative shall forward the best three entries from their Institutions in PDF format, with contact details of the students (including phone numbers) to: firstname.lastname@example.org while hard copies should be posted to:
The Chairman Awards Committee,
Consolidated Hallmark Insurance Plc,
266 Ikorodu Road,
|⭐ Apply Next: Mike Okonkwo17th National Essay Competition for Secondary School Students 2022|
|COUPON ALERT: Enter promo code, "fsguest" at checkout to get 30% discount off premium courses on FS Academy. START NOW!|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.