> Check your mailbox or spam to confirm.
|🆕 New: Find more Essay Contests & Prizes at Latestopportunities.com|
|🕡 Deadline: Sep 18, 2023 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
The Consolidated Hallmark Insurance Essay Competition is an annual contest organized to make tertiary education students showcase their ability to proffer solutions to economic challenges of the country and also sharpen their knowledge of the insurance insudtry.
Consolidated Hallmark Insurance, in line with its Corporate Social Responsibility policy of encouraging research especially in the study of insurance at tertiary level, hereby invites entries for the 2023 Edition of the company’s Annual Essay Competition The competition which commenced in 2011 is currently in its 11th Year.
Essay Topic and Length
- “Continuous devaluation of Naira and the resultant rate of inflation-effect on Insurance business in Nigeria”
- Length of Essay – Not more than 1000 words
|SEE ALSO: Health Data Analytics Graduate Fellowship for Nigerian Students 2023 (Up to 1,000,000.00)|
Eligiblity requirements of the 2023 Consolidated Hallmark Insurance Essay Competition;
- Essay must be original works of the student, with clearly acknowledged references.
- Essay must be type-written in double line spacing.
- Students from 300L/HND1 and above, of Tertiary Institutions in Nigeria studying Insurance or Actuarial Science are eligible to apply.
Benefits of CHI Essay Competition
The Consolidated Hallmark Insurance Essay Competition will award cash prizes totalling a sum of N500,000.00 to the best three essays as follows;
- Winner N250,000.00
- 1st Runner-up N150,000.00
- 2nd Runner-up N100,000.00
- The Top Three Finalists shall be announced at an Awards Ceremony to be graced by Parents/Guardians of winners and a representative of their institutions.
- The event will be publicised in the print media.
|SEE ALSO: Call for Applications: 2023 Ugwumba Enterprise Challenge (Up to N1.5M)|
How to Apply
- Essay should be submitted to the Head of Insurance department of the student. The respective HODs or their representative shall forward the best three entries from their institutions in PDF format, with contact details of the students (including phone numbers) to [email protected] and copy [email protected] while hard copies should be posted to:
Consolidated hallmark Insurance Plc.,
246, Ikorodu Road,
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
- The assessment shall be in two levels. First level shall be the students departmental assessment panel to be constituted by the HODs which shall forward the best three entries to the company.
Second level of assessment shall be by an independent panel of distinguished insurance practitioners to be constituted by the company, who shall grade the best entries received from the various Institutions.
|⭐ Apply Next: Francis Ibhawoh Foundation's Essay Competition For Undergraduates 2023|
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.