|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Job Vacancies for Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Jan 26, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
We are a global media and entertainment company located in Abuja, Nigeria. We offer amongst other products, premium television programs, documentaries, music production as well as smart printing.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Content Creator / Script Writer
Job Location: Abuja
Start Date: February 2021
- We are seeking highly creative and innovative individuals to join our busy and exciting team. The ideal persons will be talents that are willing to run with our vision while working in an environment that delivers excellence, fosters growth, personal development and total wellbeing
Job Purpose / Responsibilities
- Due to expansion, an exciting position has become available for a Content Creator/Script Writer to join our dynamic team based in Abuja.
- The main purpose of the job role will be to create entertaining, educational and highly engaging materials for both digital and offline audience.
- Responsible for creating the idea for scripts and conducting research to get information that will input into the production of movies, television shows etc.
- Create an initial framework, or treatment, for screenplays that will lead to excellent production.
- Writing or adapting a stories into a script.
- Meeting with film executives and other members of the team to pitch screenplays and ideas.
- Weaving together visual elements in scenes with plot and dialogue.
- Working with producers and directors to edit and adjust the script as needed to ensure a final copy is ready.
- Creating various content types (videos, articles, infographics) with relevant tone and style, adhering to the respective style guides to build interest of target audiences.
- Utilizing various digital publishing platforms to create structured drafts to promote the Brains brand, targeting content to specific audiences and focus on trending topics.
- Incorporate blog and social media posts in both websites and social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & LinkedIn
- Analyse web traffic to measure the success of the content (e.g. conversion and bounce rates).
Role Requirements & Competencies
- 3+ years’ proven experience in content creation/script writing
- Solid experience with digital technology – Content Creation, Content Curation, Content Development, Content Management, Content Strategy, Creative Writing, Copy Editing etc
- Should be able to demonstrate the following competencies: Adaptability, Analytical thinking, effective written & verbal communication, creative thinking, design thinking
- Proven work experience as content creator/script writer – Demonstrable portfolio is desirable
- Creative mind and storytelling skills.
Why should you apply?
- Competitive Salary
- Great Location
- Medical Insurance and Pension
- Dynamic working environment.
🔔 ATTENTION: There is at least ONE opportunity for everyone. Locate below:
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a short Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org Please include in the subject of your application – ‘Application – Content Creator/ Script Writer’.
Note: Applications not stated in the above way will be discarded.
|⭐ Apply Next: No upcoming opportunity in this category ( See all opportunities )|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.