|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Job Vacancies for Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Feb 23, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 Notice: We are moving to Latestopportunities.com|
- Conduct in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Develop content for emails, internal communications product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
- Write a clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit all content prepared by the agency before deployment on social
- Submit work to Manager PR & Communications for input and approval
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Create compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone)
- Update website content as needed.
- BSc in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriting, or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems
- Ability to meet deadlines despite handling multiple projects concurrently
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Effective communication skills.
Wish to give this a shot? Apply/Submit below and share!
Visit the Official Page for further information. See below for deadline, others
|⭐ Apply Next: No upcoming opportunity in this category ( See all opportunities )|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.