|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In for (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Aug 31, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
CWW Tech Africa is empowering the next 1 million young people in digital and tech skills by 2030. CWW Tech Africa was created to empower African youths to be employable and entrepreneurial. Our graduates become mentors and contribute to the CWW Tech Africa community, the tech ecosystem, and the world.
The learning tracks available for cohort 2.0 are:
- Digital Marketing
- Content writing
- Product Design
- Data Analysis
- Graphics Design
- Product Management
|SEE ALSO: Call for Applications: NITDA One Million Developers Training 2022|
- The program is open to African youths between the ages of 18-35 residing in Africa.
- Access to Laptop and reliable Internet
- Able to understand and communicate effectively in English Language
- Able to commit fully and complete the program in 6 weeks
- Hands-on practical classes: Work with real life projects with real companies
- Mentorship: You would have access to people already in the system and get guidance from them
- Free certificate of completion: You would be awarded a certificate of completion at the end of your training
- Free soft skills training: Get free soft skills training for free. Get equipped with life skills.
- Instructor led training: Get trained by the best minds in the industry
- Internship: Internships will be awarded on the basis of performance and commitment to the program
- The Training program will run for 6 weeks after which internship placement commences.
|⭐ Apply Next: Apply: Concordia University 2023 Undergraduate Scholarships|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.