|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Grants & Fundings for Entrepreneurs (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Jun 24, 2023 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Applications are now open for the D-Prize Challenge 2023 for Social Entrepreneurs to fight Poverty.
D-Prize seeds new ventures that distribute proven poverty interventions. The world has already invented products and services to end poverty. Yet we have found many proven interventions with large delivery gaps. Millions of people still don’t have access to basic poverty-fighting tools.
Can you design a new business or NGO that delivers a proven poverty intervention at scale? Submit your design for a new organization that solves one of our Distribution Challenges
- D-Prize is for aspiring entrepreneurs from anywhere in the world, of any age, and any background. The majority of our awardees have not launched nor raised any funding.
- D-Prize will consider funding existing organizations only if you are distributing an existing intervention and you have a need for high-risk capital that cannot be supported by your current donors or revenue.
- Existing organizations applying to D-Prize should have operated for no more than 18 months and raised no more than $30,000 in outside funding.
|SEE ALSO: Startup Wise Guys SaaS Acceleration Africa Programs 2023|
Benefits of D-Prize Challenge for Social Entrepreneurs
- We will award the most promising teams with up to $20,000 USD to launch their new organization wherever extreme poverty exists.
First Round proposals will be accepted on a rolling basis, using the following deadlines. We
strive to send decisions out within three months. Judges may request additional information
via email before making a decision.
- Early decision deadline: 14 May 2023 at 23:59 PT (Pacific Time, UTC -7). Early decision proposals are more likely to advance to the next round.
- Regular deadline: 4 June 2023 at 23:59 PT.
- Extension deadline: 24 June 2023 at 23:59 PT. Extensions are limited to the first people who register at: www.d-prize.org/extension
Top entrepreneurs invited to participate in Round 2 will be asked to respond to short written questions – roughly based on a business plan. These questions ask more details about your operations, budget, milestones, and other items. Participants will receive a Round 2 Proposal Packet with full instructions. Those invited to the Second Round will have about two weeks to submit.
Entrepreneurs invited to the Final Round will interview with judges over email and on the phone. Depending on the promise and cost-effectiveness of a proposal, judges may award up to $20,000 in funding. The average D-Prize award size is $15,000.
Select a challenge above and be prepared for the following deadlines:
- Early Submission Deadline: 14 May 2023 at 23:59 PT (Pacific Time, UTC -7)
- Regular Submission Deadline: 4 June 2023 at 23:59 PT
- Extension Deadline (limited to people who register): 24 June 2023 23:59 PT
|SEE ALSO: Mastercard 2023 Smart Path Global Accelerator Program for Small Businesses|
How to Apply
Go to D-Prize on d-prize.org to apply
- Proposals must be written in English. However, your English does not need to be perfect to apply, and grammar and vocabulary errors will not be penalized. We only want to understand your idea.
- Proposals must be submitted following the instructions in this packet.
- Extra material outside of the proposal will not be considered.
- Revisions to proposals after submission will also not be considered.
- Only one proposal per person or partnership will be considered.
Visit the OFFICIAL PAGE for further information. DROP COMMENTS for questions/suggestions
|⭐ Apply Next: NASME Youth Empowerment Business Scheme Competition and Grant 2023|
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.