|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Masters Programs for Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Oct 27, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
The DAAD Development-Related Postgraduate Courses (EPOS) Scholarships 2022/2023 are now open for applications. DAAD EPOS Scholarships are awarded to foreign students from developing and newly industrialised countries to study for Masters or PhD degree in Germany.
With its development-oriented postgraduate study programmes, the DAAD promotes the training of specialists from developing and newly industrialised countries. Well-trained local experts, who are networked with international partners, play an important part in the sustainable development of their countries.
|SEE ALSO: Imperial College London President’s PhD Scholarships 2022-2023|
The scholarships offer foreign graduates from development and newly industrialised countries from all disciplines and with at least two years’ professional experience the chance to take a postgraduate or Master’s degree at a state or state-recognised German university, and in exceptional cases to take a doctoral degree, and to obtain a university qualification (Master’s/PhD) in Germany.
- Who can apply?: Graduates with at least two years’ professional experience from the following countries: list of eligible countries
- Eligible Courses: Individual scholarships exclusively for Postgraduate courses in Germany that are listed on the “List of all Postgraduate courses with application deadlines 2022/23”.
- Depending on academic level, monthly payments of 861 euros for graduates or 1,200 euros for doctoral candidates
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover
- Travel allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding.
Under certain circumstances, scholarship holders may receive the following additional benefits:
- Monthly rent subsidy
- Monthly allowance for accompanying members of family.
|SEE ALSO: Mellon Foundation Masters and Doctoral Scholarships 2022|
How to Apply
For specific application requirements, proceed here and click on ‘APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS’ or APPLICATION PROCEDURES’ then select your status and your country of origin to enable you to submit an application. It is advisable to see the program brochure (PDF) before to continue with your application
Visit the OFFICIAL PAGE for further information. DROP COMMENTS for questions/suggestions.
|⭐ Apply Next: IUCEA World Bank 2023 Masters Scholarships For Female African Students|
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.