|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Scholarships for Graduates, Undergraduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Dec 01, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 Notice: We are moving to Latestopportunities.com|
Applications are invited from foreign students and graduates for the DAAD University Summer Courses Scholarships aimed at deepening the knowledge of German language and regional studies.
The scholarships in Germany provides funding for participation in language, regional studies and technical language courses in German higher institutions and language course providers affiliated with higher education institutions recognized by the Government.
|SEE ALSO: University of Alberta International Country Scholarship|
To be considered for the DAAD Scholarships, applicants must meet the following conditions:
- Students in Bachelor’s and Master’s programmes of all disciplines.
- Bachelor students must have completed at least two university years at the start of the scholarship.
- Applicants must demonstrate excellent academic and leadership abilities.
- Applicants must be available to take up the scholarship and participate fully in the courses during the entire duration of the scholarship.
- One-time scholarship payment of 1,061 euros; scholarship holders from the least developed countries receive a scholarship in the amount of 1,236 euros.
- Travel allowance.
- Health, accident and personal liability insurance benefits.
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the DAAD University Summer Courses Scholarships are to visit the application portal, download and complete the online application form.
Applicants will be required to:
- Scan paper documents and save in PDF format.
- Upload the completed application form and the other application documents to the portal in PDF format. Translations, if applicable should be uploaded together with the documents issued in the original language.
|SEE ALSO: Trent University International Scholarships and Awards 2022|
- Online application form
- Complete curriculum vitae in tabular form (in German)
- Letter of motivation (in German)
- Copy of the graduation certificate (for Bachelor’s students) or copy of the Bachelor’s degree certificate from the university (for Master’s students) with indication of the final grade(s), if available (with German or English translation).
- Performance records of the last two years in German or English
- Language certificates (with German or English translation, if applicable)
- Other documents that you consider important for your application, if necessary with German or English translation (e.g. proof of internships, certificates of employment).
|⭐ Apply Next: The Global Wales Postgraduate Scholarship 2022/23|
|COUPON ALERT: Enter promo code, "fsguest" at checkout to get 30% discount off premium courses on FS Academy. START NOW!|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.