|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Fellowships for Journalists (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Apr 24, 2023 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
We are pleased to share with you that the Dag Hammarskjöld Fund for Journalists is now accepting applications from professional journalists for its 2023 fellowship program.
The fellowships are available to radio, television, print and web journalists, age 25 to 35, who are interested in coming to New York to report on international affairs during the 78th session of the United Nations General Assembly during the opening 10 weeks. Travel and accommodations in New York, as well as a per diem allowance are provided.
|SEE ALSO: European Commission 2023 Lorenzo Natali Media Prize for Journalists|
The Dag Hammarskjöld Fund for Journalists fellowships are open to individuals who:
- Are native to one of the mainly developing countries of Africa, Asia (including Pacific Island nations), Latin America and the Caribbean.
- Currently live in and write for media in a developing country.
- Are between the ages of 25 and 35.
- Have a very good command of the English language since United Nations press conferences and many documents are in English only.
- Are currently employed as professional journalists for print, television, radio or internet media organizations. Both full-time and freelance journalists are invited to apply.
- Have approval from their media organizations to spend up to three months in New York reporting from the United Nations.
- Receive a commitment from their media organizations that the reports they file during the term of the Fellowship will be used and that they will continue to be paid for their services.\
|SEE ALSO: IWMF Elizabeth Neuffer Fellowship for Journalists 2024|
Benefits of United Nations Dag Hammarskjöld Journalism Fellowships
- The Fund will provide: round-trip airfare to New York; accommodations; health insurance for the duration of the fellowship, and a daily allowance to cover food and other necessities.
- The Fund will not be responsible for other expenses of a personal nature, such as telephone calls.
Visit the OFFICIAL PAGE for further information. DROP COMMENTS for questions/suggestions
|⭐ Apply Next: Leventis Fellowship at SOAS, University of London For Nigerian Academics 2022|
AD PACKAGES: Push your business to the face of over 8,000 people from as little as #1,000.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.