|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Masters Programs for Graduates, Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Jan 15, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
Dalhousie University is currently offering financial aid positions (the Killam Predoctoral Scholarships) for excellent graduate students in thesis-based programs.
Dalhousie University is one of the most welcoming universities in North America with more than 18,100 international students. Moreover, Dalhousie is one of Canada’s best research universities where students get the chance to work closely with leader faculties in different fields to conduct more than $180 million in research per year.
|SEE ALSO: 2022 University Of California Ezera Research Fellowship For African Students|
To be eligible, the candidate must fill all the criteria:
- Both Canadian and International applicants are eligible.
- Applicants should have also applied for funding from relevant provincial and national or international agencies. As For Canadians, this can include NSHRF, NSERC, NSGS, SSHRC, CIHR, etc, as applicable to their discipline. For international applicants, they are expected to have applied for provincial scholarships (NSGS, etc.) as well as national/international awards.
- Scholars must be eligible to receive scholarship support for at least 24 months. This means that at the Master’s level, only new students will be considered. And At a Doctoral level, only those who have spent less than two years in the program by May 1stof the award year will be considered.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can submit their applications form online application or print. then, they have to complete the application form.
- Documents: reference letters, Submit transcripts, and other supplementary documentation.
Students should have the following requirements:
- Four-year Bachelor’s or masters degree
- Minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 (B average) in the last 60 credit hours of study
- A Degree granted by a university of recognized standing
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose native language is not English must prove their capacity to pursue a graduate-level program in English for admission. But The language competency test can be waived if the applicant has completed a degree at a recognized university with English as a language of instruction in a country where English is one of the national languages.
|SEE ALSO: Study In Canada: 2022 St. Lawrence College Entrance Scholarships For African Students|
- Master’s (Level 1): $6666.66 per term plus ITF (international students) plus relocation allowance (if applicable)
- Doctoral (Level 2): $10000 per term plus relocation allowance (if applicable) plus President’s Award for two years.
|⭐ Apply Next: 2022/23 MEXT Scholarship at Kumamoto University for Postgraduate Studies|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.