|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Masters Programs for Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Mar 31, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 Notice: We are moving to Latestopportunities.com|
Applications has been open for Dalian University CSC Scholarship in China 2022. This is a Fully Funded Scholarship For Undergraduates & Graduates to pursue Master’s & Post Doctoral Degree in China. There is No IELTS & TOEFL Needed. In fact, No Registration Fee. The Application Process is quite Easy and Online. Applicants belonging to Any Nation are Eligible for a Chinese Government Scholarship. Dalian University of Technology (DUT) is a Public Research University in China located in Dalian.
China offers more than 20,000 Fully Funded Scholarships to all international students. China has opened its universities for students and given them CSC Scholarship and University based Scholarship. Duration of Master Degree is 2 Years & PHD Degree is 3 Years. Bundle of Courses are available at Dalian University. There are 1500 Public Universities in China.
You can choose any Language medium for courses i.e English OR Chinese. Moreover, Your All expenses of study are Fully Covered under the Ministry of China. Xi Jinping is making New Reforms in Education in China. How good is education in China? Today, the Ministry of Education estimates that above 99% of school-age children have received a universal nine-year basic education. Full Detail regarding Dalian University CSC Scholarship in China is given below.
|SEE ALSO: Study in China: 2022/23 Marine Scholarships for International Students|
- Applicants must be Non-Chinese citizens
- Applicants must not be a registered students in Chinese universities at the time of application
- Applicants for Master’s Degree studies must have a Bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35.
- Applicants for Doctoral Degree must have a Master’s degree (equivalent to a master’s degree in China) and be under the age of 40.
- All Nationality holders are Eligible.
- Applicants having a Previous Degree is in English are exempted from IELTS & TOEFL Requirements.
- Full Tuition Fee waiver
- Allowance for a Master’s Degree is 3000 RMB/month and for PhD is 3500 RMB/month
- Health insurance
- Application Fee waiver
- Chinese Degree for International Students
List of Documents
Following documents are required for DUT Chinese Government Scholarship!
- Degree and Transcript
- Passport Size Photo
- Updated CV/Resume.
- Scanned Copy of Passport
- Two Letters of Recommendations
- Personal Statement
- Research Proposal For PhD scholars
- Proof of Language Proficiency
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- Certificate of No-Criminal Conviction.
|SEE ALSO: 2022 ANSO Scholarship for Young Talents to Study in China|
How To Apply
- Applicants should fill out the online application form.
- The Agency Number of DUT is 10141.
- All the applicants must have Acceptance Letters from DUT Supervisors.
- You can also submit your application form and materials by email to the School.
- You can find more information and the application process on the DUT Official Website.
|⭐ Apply Next: 2022 Eira Francis Davies Scholarship for Medical Students at Swansea University|
|COUPON ALERT: Enter promo code, "fsguest" at checkout to get 30% discount off premium courses on FS Academy. START NOW!|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.