|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Post-Graduate Programs for Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Feb 20, 2023 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Chinese Government Scholarship-High Level Postgraduate Program is a full scholarship established by Ministry of Education, P.R.C to support designated Chinese universities to enroll outstanding international students for graduate studies in China.
Quotas and Categories
- Dalian University of Technology (DUT) will offer the Chinese Government Scholarship -High Level Postgraduate Program for doctor or master degree students in 2023 .
- This scholarship only supports graduate programs. Scholarship duration is three years for master’s programs and four years for doctoral programs.
- Most programs at DUT are instructed in Chinese, and DUT also offer some English-taught programs. For more details on programs, please refer to the attachments.
- The scholarship duration specified in the Admission Notice, covering major study, cannot be extended in general.
- Students are not permitted, in principle, to apply to change their specialties, institutions or the duration of study as specified in the Admission Notice.
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens in good health.
- Education background and age limit:
- Applicants for master degree programs must have bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35.
- Language requirement:
For the Master applicants, the final tutor and department could evaluate your language level according to the interview or written test.
HSK certificate (within 2 years) is required for the Chinese-taught program:
- HSK 4 180 or above for majors related to Science, Technology, Management and Economics;
- HSK 5 180 or above for majors related to Humanities and Social Science, Philosophy.
English certification is required for the English-taught program:
- Submit a TOEFL or IELTS transcript, in principle, the score must be 80 or higher, and the IELTS score must be 5.5 or higher;
- Applicants that use English as the language of instruction at the last education background, submit the language certificate issued by the last education institutions instead
- EApplicants from countries where English is the official language are exempt from proof of English language proficiency.
Benefits of DUT Masters Scholarship
- Exempt from tuition, accommodation on campus;
- Monthly allowance is offered as following:
- Master Degree Students: 3,000 CNY/month
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance.
How to Apply
The applicants shall submit the application forms and materials by Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to School of International Education, DUT from November 1, 2022 to February 20, 2023.
The applicants must fill in and provide the following materials truly and correctly, you are required to submit the soft documents in zip file to our email address, otherwise your application is canceled :
For more details, visit DUT website.
|⭐ Apply Next: Spanish Government 2023 MAEC-AECID Scholarship for Developing Countries|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.