|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|🆕 New: Find more Trainings and Workshops at Latestopportunities.com|
|🕡 Deadline: Jun 28, 2023 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
Digital Skills Nigeria (DSN) is a multi-year, multi-stakeholder private-public-non-profit partnership designed by Microsoft for the purpose of building the capacity of key government MDAs to offer sustainable, scalable reskilling and employment services aligned to the local labor markets.
JOIN US FOR MORE ON: |
or Follow us on WhatsApp Channel
The program focuses on providing access to digital skills training (from digital literacy to advanced training) for young people in Nigeria between the ages of 16-35 years.
DSN is implemented as a collaboration between Microsoft, The Federal Ministry of Communication and Digital Economy, Tech4Dev, and private and public sector stakeholders.
|SEE ALSO: LSETF/UNDP Vocational Training Program 2023|
1. The Digital Skills Nigeria Basic Digital Literacy
The Basic Digital Skilling component of the Digital Skill Nigeria program provides you with the opportunity to get an endorsed certificate for your Basic Digital Literacy competence.
- Learning Mode: Self-paced
- Required Learning Duration: 40 hours (Minimum)
- Work with computers
- Access information online
- Communication Online
- Participate Safely and Responsibly Online
- Create Digital Content
- Collaborate and Manage Content Digitally
- Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft Word.
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Excel.
2. Digital Skills Nigeria Advanced Certification
The Advanced certification component of the Digital Skills Nigeria program provides training and Industry recognized certification in the following specializations :
- Security Administrator (MS-500)
- Azure Data Scientist (DP-100)
- Azure Security Engineer (AZ-500)
- Azure Administrator (AZ-104)
- Azure DevOps Engineer (AZ-400)
- Power BI Data Analyst (PL-300)
|SEE ALSO: Stanbic IBTC Digital Skill Empowerment Programme (DiSEP) 2023|
Benefits of DSN Digital Skills Training
- Institutional Strengthening: Build institutional capacity for federal MDAs to deliver on skilling and employability by increasing the technology competence of the civil service.
- Youth Employability Upskilling: Create a more employable youth population, reducing unemployment and underemployment across the country.
|⭐ Apply Next: Charity Entrepreneurship Incubation Program 2023(Up to $200,000)|
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.