|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In for (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Sep 05, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
The Drake YolanDa Award is a talent development grant which aims to financially support talented emerging artists who are creating great music, actively performing and want to pursue a career in music.
The Drake YolanDa Award has been created by James JP Drake and YolanDa Brown, to support emerging artists across the UK on their musical journey. They will award artists who express a commitment to their careers, demonstrate creative excellence and a drive to succeed. The award is intended to further recipients’ artistic practice, encourage career sustainability, and best equip them to make their own artistic choices.
|SEE ALSO: Carmignac Photojournalism Award 2022(€50,000 grant)|
They have decided to create an opportunity to hear from the artists in person. So the shortlisted applicants will have an opportunity to speak about their projects, as well as perform their music live to an expert panel.
- Open to emerging artists across any genre of music (classical musicians not eligible) aged 16 – 30.
- Applicants can be singers, rappers, instrumentalists and groups.
- You must be resident in the UK.
- They are looking for independent artists that need support and do not currently have backing from major record labels, publishers and more.
- 10 emerging artists will be awarded £3000 each to support them in areas including; touring, artistic development, recording new music, music videos, marketing, branding and purchasing new equipment.
|SEE ALSO: BIC Art Master Africa 2022 (Cash Prizes Worth 6,500 USD)|
How to Apply
Go to Drake YolanDa Award on www.drakeyolanda.org to apply
- Stage 1: Applicants send a live performance or music video.
- Stage 2: Shortlisted 20 artists have a face to face interview / performance in front of a panel of industry experts.
- Stage 3: Award grants at a celebration concert with performances by the awardees to invited guests and press.
|⭐ Apply Next: 2022 Bovas & Company Limited Graduate Trainee Programme|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.