|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Scholarships for Organizations, Professionals (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Mar 30, 2023 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Three Dutch MDF courses are currently available with full MSP & OKP scholarships which cover all participants support costs: travel costs, accommodation, meals, excursions, and of course the training fee.
Priority areas for the OKP scholarships
- The Dutch Ministry who is financing the scholarships aims at sustainable capacity development of organisations working in or around one of the four focus areas: First on Sexual and reproductive health and rights, and Security and the rule of law. The others are food security and water. You should indicate in your application when you work in one of these focus areas.
- Each of the Dutch Embassies in the OKP countries works within the policy lines of the Dutch government. Within this framework, they have set priorities for their field of work. For detailed information, please visit the Embassy website to find out more. We would like to emphasize that applications that do not fit with the Country Focus have a small chance of being selected.
- There is a further priority for people from Sub-Saharan Africa and for women.
|SEE ALSO: McKinsey Women in Tech: Middle East, Africa and Turkey 2023 for Women|
Development professionals can apply for these scholarships.
To be eligible for OKP scholarships:
- The Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs, funder of the NFP OKP and MSP programmes, has set a list of eligible countries. Professionals who are nationals of and work and live in one of these 52 OKP countries can apply.
- You must not be employed by an organisation that has its own means of staff-development. Organisations that are considered to have their own means for staff development are for example:
- multinational corporations (e.g. Shell, Unilever, Microsoft),
- large national and/or a large commercial organisation,
- bilateral donor organisations (e.g. USAID, DFID, Danida, Sida, Dutch Ministry of Foreign affairs, FinAid, AusAid, ADC, SwissAid),
- multilateral donor organisations, (e.g. a UN organization, the World Bank, the IMF, Asian Development Bank, African Development Bank, IADB),
- international NGO’s (e.g. Oxfam, Plan, Care);
- You must have an official and valid passport;
- You must not receive more than one fellowship for courses that take place at the same time;
- You must have a government statement that meets the requirements of the country in which the employer is established (only if applicable, please check this overview);
- you have an employer’s statement that complies with the format Nuffic has provided. All information must be provided and all commitments that are included in the format must be endorsed in the statement that should be printed on your organisation’s official letterheaded paper;
- You have a good command of English or French to be able to participate fully in the training. MDF Training & Consultancy reserves the right to check this.
|SEE ALSO: Open for Applications: WFSA Pilot Editorial Fellowship 2023|
Benefits of Dutch MDF Training
The full OKP scholarships will cover all participants support costs: travel costs, accommodation, meals, excursions, and of course the training fee.
Documents Required for Application
The required documents:
- Copy of a valid passport
- Employers letter, see step 1.
- Government statement, see step 1.
How to Apply
Check to see if you meet the application criteria. Since the application procedure takes quite some time we advise you to start well in advance!
You only need to apply in Delta.
Delta is an online registration system of Nuffic where you apply for a scholarship. You can register in Delta about two months before the respective application deadline.
- Look at the overview above for available OKP&MSP sponsored courses and read the course description.
- Before you start in Delta, you need to have all the required documents and information ready, as you will need to submit them online during one session. Learn more on how to apply in Delta (see guidelines). Required documents are only accepted in pdf format (max 2 Mb).
- Your motivation in the registration form: Have this prepared so you can copy/paste it into the online application form. This motivation will weigh heavily in the selection procedure. Questions that are asked in your Nuffic application are:
– What is the issue or problem you want to address in your country?
– How will this course enable you to address this issue?
– How will you address this issue with your position within your organisation?
For OKP: go to this DELTA website, include the required information, upload your documents and complete the registration.
For MSP: go to this DELTA website, include the required information, upload your documents and complete the registration.
NB: You cannot update or complete your information after you have submitted your application. If you want to update your information or documents, you have to register once more in Delta. You can leave the field ‘reference number’ empty.
Visit the OFFICIAL PAGE for further information. DROP COMMENTS for questions/suggestions
|⭐ Apply Next: Austrian Development Cooperation 2023/2024 Scholarships for ADC’s and Developing Countries|
AD PACKAGES: Push your business to the face of over 8,000 people from as little as #1,000.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.