The Engineering for Development (E4D) Continuing Education Scholarship Programme awards scholarships for travel and living expenses to candidates from low-income countries to attend continuing education programmes at ETH Zurich. Interested and eligible candidates are hereby invited to be part of the 2022/23 application round.
The E4D Programme is generously funded through the Sawiris Foundation for Social Development and the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation. The current programme phase runs from 2019 to 2023.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunitiesJoin our Telegram Group here.
|SEE ALSO: University of Manchester President’s Doctoral Scholar (PDS) Award 2022
- The candidate must hold a completed and recognised Master’s degree from a university and proof of professional working experience of at least 2 years.
- A minimum English standard of TOEFL level C1 is required. If the continuing education programme requires a minimum level in another language, proof of this level also needs to be submitted.
- The scholarship is open to candidates from all countries classified in the OECD DAC List 2022 (PDF, 204 KB)vertical_align_bottom, except from upper-middle income countries.
- Candidates need to be accepted by the School for Continuing Education, ETH Zurich as well as the MAS, DAS or CAS programme office.
The following expenses will be covered by the scholarship (for the successful candidate):
- Economy roundtrip ticket (max. 2’000 CHF)
- Visa fees
- Living allowance for the duration of the programme
- ETH general tuition fee waiver (660 CHF per semester)
|SEE ALSO: University of Auckland Scholarships in New Zealand 2021/2022
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates should proceed to apply online and upload the following documents according to instructions:
- CV of the candidate
- MSc or Masters Diploma and academic transcript(s)
- 1-2 page application letter
- Two professional references
- Formal admission letter by the School for Continuing Education
- Certificate of employment.
- Certificate of English level (minimum TOEFL level C1)
Begin your Registration
Have you read the instructions above carefully? Great. Now, below is the registration button, and the official page link for more info. Good luck.
Support & InsightsDo you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.