|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Internships / Graduate Trainee Progs. for Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Jun 01, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Applications has been open to apply for EAN Autumn School in Greece 2022. EAN Autumn Summer School is an amazing opportunity for international students. there is No Application Fee or any IELTS & TOEFL Needed. Applicants having Any Academic Degree can apply for this Exchange Program. This is a Funded Opportunity for students to explore Greece with different activities.
This is a Credible Platform for students to improve their skills. The duration of the program is 3 days. The timeline is Oct 20, 2022, To Oct 23, 2022. They will spend their time for research in the European Academic of Neurology. The application process is Online. EAN is a non-profit, independent organization aiming to promote neurological excellence.
- RRFS members from EAN member countries with more than 2 years of clinical training
- RRFS members from Corresponding Institutional Member Countries (Algeria, Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Mauretania, Morocco, Nepal, Palestine, Tunisia, Syria) and HINARI Group A countries are welcome to apply
|SEE ALSO: 2022 RIPS Internship in America (Fully Funded)|
Below is the list of benefits that will be covered under EAN School for the selected participants.
- Travel grants for Low-income countries can also be accepted.
- Application form
- CV form
- Proof of 2 years of clinical experience
- Copy of passport
- RRFS members are eligible.
|SEE ALSO: Apply: UNDP Internship 2022|
How To Apply
All Documents have to submit by Email. To Apply please visit the Official Link to EAN Autumn School in Greece 2022.
|⭐ Apply Next: Nestle Nigeria Technical Training Programme 2022|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.