|👤 For (Open to): Africans, Tech Startups|
|🕡 Deadline: Sep 20, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|📋 Category: Grants & Fundings|
|📌 RSS Feed: Subscribe to Grants & Fundings|
|❓ Help: Chat with an Agent|
|TELL US ABOUT AN OPPORTUNITY 📝|
Applications are invited from suitably qualified innovators from the African continent for the 2021 Ecobank Fintech Challenge which seeks to support innovations in the Fintech ecosystem and also provide opportunities for Africans to scale up their products
The Fintech Challenge seeks to explore opportunities for collaboration with the pan-African Bank as well as integrate solutions with Ecobank’s multi-service digital platforms. It also aims to scale innovator’s business and operations in key segments across the bank’s 33 country ecosystem.
Selected finalists participate in the Fintech Innovation Fair, with the top 3 finalists winning cash prizes. All finalists are inducted into the Ecobank Fellowship which affords them the opportunity to explore deals, integration and commercial partnership with the Ecobank Group.
|SEE ALSO: United Nations-TWAS-ICGEB South-South Grant Programme 2021|
To be eligible for the Ecobank Fintech Challenge 2021, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be from the African continent.
- All Fintechs with an Africa-Focused or Africa relevant product are eligible to apply.
- Demonstrate excellent command of the workability of the Fintech solution.
- Multinational product roll out
- Competition cash prizes to the top three winners awarded $15,000, $12,000 and $10,000 respectively.
- Service provider partnerships
- Access to Ecobank’s Pan-African Banking Sandbox
- Access to Partner Network
- Integration with existing Ecobank digital offerings
|SEE ALSO: $17,000 Agriculture Satellite Data Machine Learning Challenge|
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the Ecobank Fintech Challenge are to fill and complete the online application form on or before the application deadline. Applicants will be required to submit a demo version of their Fintech product.
|⭐ Apply Next: United Nations Economic Commission for Africa (UNECA) Grant for Businesses, Ideas & Startups|
Is this article helpful? Kindly share below:
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
|OTHER OPPORTUNITIES & DEADLINES:|