|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Internships / Graduate Trainee Progs. for Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Oct 27, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
ELI Abroad is currently inviting applications from graduate-level medical, nursing, and physical therapy students for Medical Internships and Volunteer Work in Uganda to gain hands-on experience at a general clinic or hospital in Eastern Uganda and learn firsthand about the challenges facing the country’s healthcare system.
This internship and volunteer program finds you working with doctors, nurses, and medical staff. Take on tasks based on your skills and previous training and/or educational background. Public health projects are also available, including educational campaigns in HIV/AIDS/STD prevention, hygiene practices, and nutrition.
|SEE ALSO: General Electric (GE) Early Career Graduate Internship Program|
What to Expect
ELI Abroad program finds you working with doctors, nurses, and medical staff. Take on tasks based on your skills and previous training and/or educational background:
- Gain valuable international work experience in medicine and healthcare while interning in Uganda.
- Make a lasting, positive impact on the lives of local Ugandans.
- Learn about medical issues in Uganda as you intern at a general hospital or small clinic.
- Experience all the wonderful offers of Uganda, from interesting dishes to beautiful natural attractions.
- Help educate the public on a variety of public health initiatives.
To apply for ELI Abroad Medical Internships and Volunteer Work, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- B.Sc in Biomedical Science, Health Sciences, Medicine, Nursing, Pharmaceuticals
- The language skill required is English Language.
- An experience is also needed
- Take on tasks based on your skills and previous training and/or educational background
- A strong interest in the sustainability of nonprofit organizations
- A go-getter attitude and ability to work independently
- An interest in and passion for the medicals
- A willingness to take on a variety of tasks
|SEE ALSO: The South African Breweries Agriculture Internship 2022|
How to Apply
To participate in ELI Abroad Medical Internships and Volunteer Work, you are required to apply online. You are also expected to submit your Resume, Transcript and Written Application.
|⭐ Apply Next: Shell Nigeria 2023 Student Industrial Training and Internship Program|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.