|👤 Eligibility: In Fellowships for Professionals (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Aug 15, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
The fellowship offers an opportunity for 16 young climate and clean energy practitioners from across the Global South to broaden their technical skills, deepen their professional networks, and exchange views with top global clean energy and climate change leaders.
The Fellowship has three components:
- Yale Orientation Week: This eight-month fellowship will kick off with a one-week, in-person orientation program at Yale University in New Haven, Connecticut, running from November 28 to December 2, 2022. Fellows will engage in a series of interactive sessions with prominent Yale faculty and practitioners to set the terms of the global climate change debate. Fellows will explore the wide range of climate change initiatives housed at Yale, and delve into cutting-edge scholarship on a broad range of clean energy and climate issues.
- Remote Learning Journeys: Twice per month for five months, Yale Climate Fellows will engage in remote sessions with top international experts on the full range of policy issues associated with climate change and the clean energy transition. Sessions will be spirited journeys allowing development of communities of practice in specialties, and extensive mentoring opportunities.
- Paris Closing Week: This eight-month fellowship will be concluded with an in-person week in Paris, running from June 26 – June 30, 2023. Fellows will meet with top international climate change analysts; share perspectives gleaned throughout the program; and consolidate professional and personal contacts developed through peer learning and exchanges of views
|SEE ALSO: Call for Applications: Harvard Radcliffe Institute Fellowships 2022/23|
- Applicants should be between five and ten years into their professional careers, with demonstrated accomplishments at a regional, national, or international level. While there is no maximum age limit, they are looking for young leaders to launch the program.
- Applicants must be representatives of the Global South. They look forward to welcoming a diverse representation from developing Africa, Asia, the Middle East, and Latin America/Caribbean.
- Applicants must be fluent in English. An excellent command of the English language is essential to successfully participating in the program.
- Climate Fellows must be available to participate in-person for two weeks of the program: the Yale Orientation week, which will run from November 28 to December 2, 2022, and the Paris closing week, which will run from June 26 to June 30, 2023. Fellows must also be available for the 10 learning journeys to be arranged remotely between January and May 2023.
- There is no application fee or other cost to apply or participate. All fellows’ costs for Yale Orientation week and Paris closing week will be covered by the program (round-trip airfare, hotels, transfers and per-diem)
Documents Required for Application
- Submit a résumé/curriculum vitae (maximum 3 pages)
- A personal statement (maximum 1,000 words)
- One letter of recommendation.
- Applicants also have the option of submitting a brief video statement.
How to Apply
The application process for admission to the Climate Fellows Program is done entirely online. There are no paper forms to complete or mail.
|⭐ Apply Next: IMF 2022 Youth Fellowship Program for Young People Worldwide|
PROMO ENDS SOON: WhatsApp Automation FullStack Course
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.