|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Scholarships for Undergraduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Nov 15, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
Wish to study in the United States? Emory University Scholar Programs can help you meet the dream. Applications are currently being received for the 2021/2022 scholarships and other financial aid open to international students around the globe to study in USA at Emory University.
Emory University offers partial to full merit-based scholarships as part of the Emory University Scholar Programs. Scholar programs are more than just merit scholarships. They empower students through resources and support to reach their full potential and make an impact on the university, Atlanta, and the world beyond.
- All students, regardless of citizenship, can be considered for the scholar programs.
- Students must be applying for any of the three phases of admission at Emory University
|SEE ALSO: Montana State University (MSU) Presidential Scholarship in USA (Fully funded)|
How to Apply
- To be considered for any and all scholar programs;
- You must select one of the three admission decision plans (Early Decision I, Early Decision II, or Regular Decision) and submit all required application materials by November 15. (Those applying Early Decision I must apply by November 1.)
- You also must answer “yes” to the question on your application that says, “Do you wish to be considered for merit scholarships?”
|⭐ Apply Next: Government of Finland Scholarships 2022/23: Joint Application to Higher Education|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.