|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Scholarships for Girls & Women, Graduates, Undergraduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Jul 30, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
ENERCATE HER is now accepting applications from young women enrolled in or graduated from a university/post-secondary institution for its 2021 Computer Information Technology Scholarship. The deadline for the submission of applications is July 30, 2021.
ENERCATE HER 3.0 Computer Information Technology Scholarship 2021 is calling for applications – ENERCATE HER is aimed at equipping young women with physical computing, data analytics, software development and digital skills which are much needed to drive the adaptation of clean energy and for sustainable development.
In 2017, the project trained 175 students of which 60% were female across 2 cities in Nigeria on Understanding Renewable Energy. The program, ENERCATE HER 2.0, in 2018 provided training to over 250 women and set up clubs across 4 secondary schools in Calabar, Lagos and Kano, Nigeria. The training covered data analytics, physical computing, and renewable energy.
|SEE ALSO: NITDA Masters and Doctoral Scholarship 2021/2022 for Nigerians|
In 2021, ENERCATE HER 3.0 seeks to train 5 women in Calabar within a time frame of 8 weeks on computer information technology. The project will also expose them to knowledge about Sustainable energy, Social Entrepreneurship and Sustainable Development Goals.
The project will be implemented as an Eight (8) weeks fellowship covering:
- In-person 6 weeks Computer Information Technology module
- 1 week Online courses covering Sustainable Development Goals, Civic leadership and Social Entrepreneurship.
- 1-week report writing and reflections on the program.
- Mentorship to the participants over the course of the program.
At the end of the program, participants would be required to prepare a report and reflective essay.
|SEE ALSO: Ohio Wesleyan University International Scholarships and Need-Based Aid|
- Applicants must be enrolled in or graduated from a university/post secondary institution;
- Must be resident in Calabar, Cross River State or able to travel to the city;
- Must be between 18 – 30 years of age;
- Female applicants only.
- 6 weeks on site classes on computer information technology;
- 1 week online courses on renewable energy and civic leadership;
- Gain report and reflective essay writing skills;
- Networking opportunities with other participants;
- Mentorship and guidance.
This scholarship covers:
- Tuition fee for training in computer information technology.
- Stipend for internet data.
|SEE ALSO: Solve Education! Learning Program 2021 | Free Data and Scholarships|
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
|⭐ Apply Next: ANU Chancellor’s 2022 International Scholarship in Australia|
|ATTENTION: Digital marketing is the new oil. By just using the internet you can earn extra income to settle your urgent problems. Watch video below and CLICK HERE to start FREE training.|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.