> Check your mailbox or spam to confirm.
|🆕 New: Find more Internships / Graduate Trainee Progs. at Latestopportunities.com|
|🕡 Deadline: May 11, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
Energy Talent Company is inviting promising and talented young graduates for a 2-year paid program in Nigeria. They will train promising graduates for the energy industry and provide job placements with reputable solar companies. These talents will then go on to continue receiving training and professional development for a maximum of two years after job placement.
The company is poised to transform the African economy in the next three decades. They aim to do this by developing high-quality professional energy talent that will lead the energy access transformation in Africa
|SEE ALSO: Standard Chartered International Graduate Programme 2022|
- A graduate from any of these disciplines: Mechanical engineering, Physics, Architecture, and related fields to the electrical and electronics industry.
- Residence in any state in Nigeria
- Should be between age 18 and 35
- Completed NYSC
- Three months of practice-based and field training
- Job-placement with top solar companies after 3 months
- Expertly curated learning curriculum
- Accelerated career growth
- Coaching and mentoring
- Learn in a team environment with local and international trainers
- Continuous professional development in the solar industry for 2 years
|SEE ALSO: Shell Graduate Programme 2022|
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Energy Talent Company on energytalentco.com to apply
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
|⭐ Apply Next: UNFPA Global Internship Programme 2024|
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.