|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Internships / Graduate Trainee Progs. for Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: May 08, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
Energy Talent Company invites promising and talented young graduates for a 2-year paid program in Nigeria. They will train promising graduates for the energy industry and provide job placements with reputable solar companies. These talents will then go on to continue receiving training and professional development for a maximum of two years after job placement.
The company is poised to transform the African economy in the next three decades. They aim to do this by developing high-quality professional energy talent that will lead the energy access transformation in Africa.
|SEE ALSO: Coca-Cola Bottling Company Technical Trainee Programme|
- A graduate from any of these disciplines: Mechanical engineering, Physics, Architecture, and related fields to the electrical and electronics industry.
- Residence in any state in Nigeria
- Should be between age 18 and 35
- Completed NYSC
- Three months of practice-based and field training
- Job-placement with top solar companies after 3 months
- Expertly curated learning curriculum
- Accelerated career growth
- Coaching and mentoring
- Learn in a team environment with local and international trainers
- Continuous professional development in the solar industry for 2 years
|SEE ALSO: 2021 Microsoft Interns4Afrika Internship Program|
How to Apply
Proceed to application via the button below:
|⭐ Apply Next: EPFL Summer Fellowship/Internship in Switzerland 2022|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.