|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Masters Programs for Africans, Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Mar 01, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
St Antony’s College, University of Oxford in collaboration with Eni, the international integrated energy company offers fully-funded scholarships to students from eligible countries of Africa for the 2022/23 academic session.
The scholarship will allow St Antony’s College, University of Oxford to admit best African students irrespective of mean and will add immeasurably to the diverse and intellectual character of the College. This is part of a joint initiative between Eni and St Antony’s College, University of Oxford to invest and strengthen African leadership
|SEE ALSO: Study In France: 2022 Sciences Po Émile Boutmy Scholarship For International Students|
To be eligible for the Eni Scholarships 2022/23 for Africans at Oxford University, applicants must:
- Be ordinarily resident in the eligible countries of Africa.
- Know that preference will be given to applicants whose first degree is from an African university.
- Meet the requirements for entry into their preferred course of study, including English language requirements.
- Note that preference will be given to applicants who have clear ambitions to use their accumulated learning to benefit their home country after graduation.
- Eligible Countries: Angola, Ghana, Mozambique, Nigeria, Republic of the Congo.
- Eligible Courses: MSc African Studies; MSc Economic & Social History; MSc Economics for Development; MSc Global Governance and Diplomacy.
- Full tuition fees
- Annual grant for living costs.
- Economy return airfare from your home country to the UK at the start and end of studies.
|SEE ALSO: AIMS-Next Einstein Initiative Masters Scholarship in Mathematical Science 2022|
How to Apply
Applicants for the Eni Scholarships 2022/23 for Africans at Oxford University are to apply online to the University of Oxford for one of the eligible courses as listed above. Application for graduate study must be submitted to the University by the 7th or 21st January 2022 depending on the programme applied for.
Once you have applied to the University, please complete the online Eni Scholarship application form before the 1st March 2022 deadline.
Visit the OFFICIAL PAGE for further information. DROP COMMENTS for questions/suggestions.
|⭐ Apply Next: Commonwealth Distance-Learning Scholarships 2023/2024 for Developing Countries|
AD PACKAGES: Push your business to the face of over 8,000 people from as little as #1,000.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.