|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Scholarships for Undergraduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Apr 30, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Enugu State Scholarship Board is now calling for applications from interested undergraduates that are indigenes of Enugu State for its 2022 Foreign Scholarship Scheme.
Enugu State Scholarship Board Foreign Scholarship Scheme 2022 is calling for applications – Enugu State Scholarship Board invites interested undergraduates to apply for admission and scholarships in the following Indian universities. Scroll down to see the Universities
|SEE ALSO: Westminster University GREAT Scholarship for Justice & Law for Nigerian Students 2022/2023|
- Interested Candidates must be from Enugu State.
- Students must have completed SSCE (WAEC not more than 2 years).
- Candidates must have five Credits in required subjects or related courses for their discipline.
- A level of results is equally acceptable.
- Free Tuition fees (Applicable for all courses except MBBS)
- Zero admission fees
- Hostel accommodation (1000 USD) per annum
- Feeding (1000 USD) per annum
- The cost of travel logistics to be borne by the applicant or his parents
Documents Required for Application
- LGA identification letter of the applicant.
- WAEC and A level results.
- Recent passport photograph.
|SEE ALSO: Nigerian Army Regular Recruit Intake 2022|
How to Apply
Interested and qualified should visit Enugu State Scholarship Board on app.esselb.en.gov.ng to apply
Please, take note of this: All required documents should be uploaded to the portal and saved in one pdf file.
Note: Under the application category, select “Indian Scholarship”.
Call our helplines 07032284693/ 08033661882 or visit our office @ 28 Okpara Avenue, Old CCB building, 2nd floor to obtain an application voucher.
|⭐ Apply Next: 2023 KAS/SAIIA Masters Scholarship for African Students|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.