|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|🆕 New: Find more Scholarships at Latestopportunities.com|
|🕡 Deadline: Apr 30, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
Enugu State Scholarship Board is now calling for applications from interested undergraduates that are indigenes of Enugu State for its 2022 Foreign Scholarship Scheme.
JOIN US FOR MORE ON: |
or Follow us on WhatsApp Channel
Enugu State Scholarship Board Foreign Scholarship Scheme 2022 is calling for applications – Enugu State Scholarship Board invites interested undergraduates to apply for admission and scholarships in the following Indian universities. Scroll down to see the Universities
|SEE ALSO: Westminster University GREAT Scholarship for Justice & Law for Nigerian Students 2022/2023|
- Interested Candidates must be from Enugu State.
- Students must have completed SSCE (WAEC not more than 2 years).
- Candidates must have five Credits in required subjects or related courses for their discipline.
- A level of results is equally acceptable.
- Free Tuition fees (Applicable for all courses except MBBS)
- Zero admission fees
- Hostel accommodation (1000 USD) per annum
- Feeding (1000 USD) per annum
- The cost of travel logistics to be borne by the applicant or his parents
Documents Required for Application
- LGA identification letter of the applicant.
- WAEC and A level results.
- Recent passport photograph.
|SEE ALSO: Nigerian Army Regular Recruit Intake 2022|
How to Apply
Interested and qualified should visit Enugu State Scholarship Board on app.esselb.en.gov.ng to apply
Please, take note of this: All required documents should be uploaded to the portal and saved in one pdf file.
Note: Under the application category, select “Indian Scholarship”.
Call our helplines 07032284693/ 08033661882 or visit our office @ 28 Okpara Avenue, Old CCB building, 2nd floor to obtain an application voucher.
|⭐ Apply Next: University Of Michigan African Presidential Scholars Program (UMAPS) 2024/2025|
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.