|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Internships / Graduate Trainee Progs. for Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Jan 20, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 Notice: We are moving to Latestopportunities.com|
Ericsson Nigeria Graduate Program is now open for applications from suitably qualified candidates who have recently graduated from recognized universities. Ericsson Nigeria Graduate Program aims to attract and guide the most hardworking, innovative, and creative technology minds.
The company offers 12 months (plus) graduate program as a great training program before you move into an experienced job. Explore your passion for innovation and your desire to join a leader. You will enjoy an open, inspiring culture that encourages idea generation and thought exploration.
|SEE ALSO: African Leadership Academy 2022 Careers and Internships Program|
What to Expect
At Ericsson, you will have the opportunity to:
- Use your skills and creativity to push the boundaries of what´s possible.
- Build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems.
- You will be challenged, but you won’t be alone.
- You will be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
- Work in an international environment with colleagues from all over the world.
- Opportunity for continuous on the job training, in classrooms and via e-learning.
- Access to a mentor and buddy program.
- An opportunity to work for the Global leader in the Telecommunications industry.
To be eligible for Ericsson Graduate Program, we are looking for Engineering Graduates who have completed their studies in 2019 and 2020 with one of the following bachelor’s degrees:
- Electronics Engineering, Computer Science / Software/Computer Engineering / IT, or Information Systems / Networks Engineering/Communications degrees with a focus on Telecommunications
- Candidate should not have more than 1 year work experience
- Candidates should have graduated from their bachelor’s degree by latest December 2020,
- All graduates should have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program. A verification of the NYSC program will be done on all shortlisted candidates.
- Basic Network level competence
- Database Understanding
- Basic understanding of programming and scripting language
- Broad Technical Skill
- Entrepreneurial & commercial thinking
- Problem Solving Ability
- Creative Thinking
- Good planning organizing skills
- Partnership & collaboration skills
- Presentation skills (oral and written)
- Proficiency in Microsoft office
- Good Communication skills
|SEE ALSO: HEINEKEN Africa Foundation Paid Internship Programme 2022 (EUR 500 per month)|
How to Apply
To enroll for Ericsson Nigeria Graduate Program 2022, interested applicants are expected to apply online Here
|⭐ Apply Next: Bank of America 2022 Global Corporate and Investment Banking Analyst internship|
|COUPON ALERT: Enter promo code, "fsguest" at checkout to get 30% discount off premium courses on FS Academy. START NOW!|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.