|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Internships / Graduate Trainee Progs. for Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Jun 03, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 Notice: We are moving to Latestopportunities.com|
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
We are committed to building a better working world – with increased trust and confidence in business, sustainable growth, development of talent in all its forms, and greater collaboration. We want to build a better working world through our own actions and by engaging with like-minded organizations and individuals.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Graduate Trainee Program at Ernst and Young.
|SEE ALSO: Fan Milk Graduate Trainee Program 2022|
Graduate Trainee – Assurance FY23
- As an Assurance Staff, you will be a professional member of Assurance practice. Together with our substantial investments in technology, knowledge, and learning resources for our audit professionals, you will be part of the team that delivers quality assurance services to our clients and their stakeholders.
Your Key Responsibilities
- As an Assurance Staff you will deliver quality assurance services to our clients and their stakeholders.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- An Undergraduate or Graduate Degree in Accounting, and/or an undergraduate or graduate degree
- Successfully passed ICAN, ACCA examination
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- A strong dedication to teamwork
- Integrity within a professional environment
Skills and attributes for success
- Recognize potential audit issues or unusual relationships from basic analysis of the financial statements and communicate them to the team.
- Clearly and accurately document the execution of specific audit procedures as defined by the
- Engagement objectives, client’s engagement history, and planned audit approach. Challenge procedures used in the past and attempt to enhance audit techniques.
- Demonstrate professionalism and competence in the client’s environment.
- Maintain a strong client focus, be responsive to client requests, and develop/maintain productive working relationships with client personnel. Stay informed of current business/economic developments relevant to the client’s business.
- Develop people through teamwork, integrity, and leadership. Collaborate with team members to set goals and responsibilities.
- Contribute ideas/opinions to the audit teams and listen/respond to other team members’ views. Use technology to continually learn, share knowledge with team members, and enhance service delivery. Bring potential opportunities to the team’s attention. Seek, develop, and present ideas to apply EY’s knowledge and services.
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- The ability to work independently in a fast-paced, dynamic team-oriented environment
|SEE ALSO: NDPHC 2022 Internship Program for Engineering Graduates in Nigeria|
What we look for:
- We’re interested in strong team players who support their colleagues in reaching their goals while also considering their own workload and development.
What we offer
- At EY, our Total Rewards package supports our commitment to creating a leading people culture – built on high-performance teaming – where everyone can achieve their potential and contribute to building a better working world for our people, our clients and our communities. It’s one of the many reasons we repeatedly win awards for being a great place to work.
- We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package allows you decide which benefits are right for you and which ones help you create a solid foundation for your future.
- Our Total Rewards package includes a comprehensive medical, prescription drug and dental coverage, a defined contribution pension plan, a great vacation policy plus firm paid days that allow you to enjoy longer long weekends throughout the year, statutory holidays, and a range of exciting programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
|⭐ Apply Next: University of Benin Teaching Hospital 2022 Graduate Training Programme|
NOW FREE: Get a copy of the Complete Nigerian Army Past Question and Answers now. (Complete answers and guide)
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.