|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Trainings and Workshops for Everyone (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Sep 20, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Are you currently seeking for a paid trainee program? Applications are invited for European Commission Blue Book Traineeship Program, as twice a year the commission offers 5-months paid traineeships in its Directorate General, agencies and bodies which signed a service level agreements with D.G EAC/the commission.
The traineeship program is selected for 5 months and accompanying with living allowance for the traineeship sessions for €1,229.32 per month. Also, your visa costs and related medical fees will be reimbursed together with travel expenditures.
|SEE ALSO: International Monetary Fund Youth Fellowship 2021/2022|
What to Expect
Trainees work all over the European Commission, its services and agencies, mostly in Brussels, but also in Luxembourg and elsewhere across the European Union. The nature of your work will depend on the service you are assigned to. You may, for example, work in the field of competition law, human resources, environmental policy, etc.
- Attending and organising meetings, working groups, and public hearings
- Researching, drafting end editing documentation – including reports and consultations
- Answering citizens’ inquiries
- Supporting the management of project
- An open-minded approach to European issues
- An interest in learning about the Commission’s working methods
- Willingness to work in a multicultural environment
- To contribute to the Commission’s daily work from a fresh perspective
- A proactive attitude
Interested candidates are required to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must have any of this certificates: OND, HND, B.Sc
- Have a good communication skills
- Have strong judgement across the file
- Be fluent in English, with strong English writing skills
- Be a fast learner and team player.
- Readiness to take responsibility for your work and, of course, great communication skills.
- Have a very good knowledge of languages.
|SEE ALSO: CIVICUS Nelson Mandela-Graca Machel Innovation Awards 2021|
How to Apply
The application procedure consists of three steps: register on EU Login, complete the application form and submit.
|⭐ Apply Next: Apply: Polygon Bootcamp Africa 2022 for Web3 Developers|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.