|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Grants & Fundings for Everyone, Researchers (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Jan 13, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
You need to:
- Have 2 – 7 years of experience since the completion of a PhD
- Present a project which is conducted in a public or private research organisation. This could be where the applicant already works, or any other host organisation located in one of the EU Member States or Associated Countries
- Researchers from anywhere in the world can apply for ERC grants provided the research they undertake will be carried out in an EU Member State or Associated Country.
For further information refer to the European Research Council’s Starting Grants website.
Peer reviewers are in charge of assessing and scoring the proposals. Those who pass the quality threshold are ranked. Depending on the call budget available, a budgetary cut-off applies to the ranking list and only the highest-ranked proposals are offered an ERC grant until the call’s budget has been used.
Please see the European Research Council website for further details.
|SEE ALSO: Ashinaga Africa Initiative 2022 For Students | Financial Support For Higher Education Abroad|
How To Apply
Before you apply:
- Find out which ERC grant and which call is suitable for you
- Identify the host institution and team members you would like to work with (see the online research partner search services)
- For enquiries contact the Research Enquiry Service and Participant Validation.
Applications for the European Research Council’s “Starting grants” can be made in any field of research. Further information is available at the European Research Council website.
|⭐ Apply Next: USADF Accelerate Africa Entrepreneurship Challenge 2022|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.