|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Trainings and Workshops for Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Dec 30, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
European Union is offering Traineeships which are essentially established for the benefit of students and young graduates. It is an educational project that does not foresee any contractual or employment relationship with the Delegation.
The European Union (EU) has a long tradition of offering traineeship opportunities in EU Delegations around the world. To offer trainees the possibility of applying the knowledge acquired during their studies or their early professional life.
|SEE ALSO: 2022 African Development Bank Coding for Employment Digital Training for Young Africans|
Each year, around 1,900 young people are offered the chance to increase their professional skills, develop their personal qualities, and enhance their EU knowledge through the EU trainee programmes. Most of the EU institutions organize traineeships for young university graduates, each lasting usually between 3 and 5 months. Traineeships are available in a wide range of fields and offer a great insight into the work of the EU. The content of the job largely depends on the service you are assigned to.
The Traineeship Programme is mainly targeted to young university graduates, who are;
- Nationals of a Member State of the European Union who are 18 years of age or older.
- Applicants must have a level of education that0. corresponds to completed university studies attested by a diploma (awarded in EU Member States or that are subject to the equivalence certificates issued by Member States’ Authorities), when the normal period of university education is three years or more.
- Applicants must not have already benefited or benefit from any kind of traineeship within a European Union institution or body or Have had or have any kind of employment within a European Union institution or body.
|SEE ALSO: Ezz Steel Professional Training and Graduate Recruitment Program|
The benefits of the European Union Traineeship for Young Graduate will include:
- Paid traineeship (Around 1,300 € per month)
- Provides placement opportunities for graduates
- Career development
- Access to global opportunities
- Capacity building
How to Apply
Interested and eligible applicants for the European Union Traineeship programme should submit their application at the official website of the European Union.
|⭐ Apply Next: LEAP Africa 2023 Youth Leadership Programme for Nigerian Students|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.