|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Grants & Fundings for Everyone (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Sep 04, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
The Facebook Community Accelerator Program – focused on helping leaders harness the power of their community to turn ideas into action. During the eight-month program, participants will receive training, mentorship, and funds to invest in an initiative that extends their community’s positive impact.
The Community Accelerator is part of our Facebook Community Leadership Program, a global initiative that invests in people-building communities.
|SEE ALSO: VentureWell Accelerator E-Team Programme 2022|
- This program is open to communities that have a presence in Facebook Groups with leaders who are 18 years of age or older and reside in the following countries: Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Peru, Mexico, Brazil, United States, Philippines, Indonesia, Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, Bangladesh, United Kingdom, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, South Africa, Kenya, Nigeria, Ghana, Zambia, Tanzania, Egypt, Morocco, Lebanon, Jordan, United Arab Emirate & India. Communities must have existed for over one year and must have a minimum size of 5,000 members.
- The program will be conducted in Portuguese (Brazil), Spanish (Colombia, Chile, Peru, Mexico & Argentina), German (Germany, Switzerland & Austria), Arabic (Egypt, Morocco, Lebanon, Jordan & United Arab Emirates) and English for all the other markets.
- Participants of the FCLP Program, 2020 and 2021 Community Accelerator are not eligible to apply. Participants in other Facebook programs are welcome to apply as long as they meet the program requirements.
- Facebook will work with GlobalGiving to fund participants’ project plans. Selected participants will each receive up to $40,000 (USD) for their participation in the program and to fund their community initiatives during the four-month program.
|SEE ALSO: Hello Tomorrow 2022 Global Challenge for Tech Startups worldwide (up to €150,000)|
The selection committee will look for communities who would benefit most from the unique programming offered and have the capacity to engage fully in the program. This includes:
- Vibrant Community: A community using Facebook Groups that has existed for over one year and has a highly engaged member base starting and participating in meaningful conversations.
- Purpose: The community and its leadership team has a clear purpose and vision.
- Capacity: A team that has the capacity to create initiatives that activate and benefit their members.
- Leadership: The leader(s) of the community have leadership experience, including managing teams, projects and volunteers.
- Sustainability: The community is interested in having or already has a business model to cover their costs, even if it isn’t recurring revenue.
- Commitment: A team that is committed to engage fully in each stage of the program.
Visit the OFFICIAL PAGE for further information. DROP COMMENTS for questions/suggestions.
|⭐ Apply Next: Welsh Government 2023 Wales & Africa Grant Scheme|
AD PACKAGES: Push your business to the face of over 8,000 people from as little as #1,000.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.