|👤 For (Open to): Post Graduates|
|🕡 Deadline: Sep 20, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|📋 Category: Fellowships|
|📌 RSS Feed: Subscribe to Fellowships|
|❓ Help: Chat with an Agent|
|TELL US ABOUT AN OPPORTUNITY 📝|
Applications are invited from qualified students in any year of their PhD studies to apply for the Facebook Fellowship Program for the 2022 cohort. Successful applicants will be entitled to receive two years of paid tuition fees, $42,000 annual stipend and the opportunity to engage with Facebook researchers.
The Fellowship Program is a global program designed to support and encourage young and promising PhD students engaged in innovative and relevant research in areas related to computer science and engineering at an accredited institution of higher learning.
To be considered for the 2022 Facebook Fellowship Program for International Students, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be registered full-time PhD students at an accredited university in any country of the world.
- Students must be involved in ongoing research related to one or more relevant disciplines.
- Applicants must be passionate about advancing their knowledge about computer science and engineering as it relates to the Facebook Fellowship Program.
- Students must remain enrolled full-time for the duration of the Fellowship to receive program benefits.
|SEE ALSO: Wilson Center International Fellowship Program 2021 In The United States|
- Tuition and fees paid for the academic year ( up to two years/four semesters)
- A $42,000 annual stipend to cover living and conference travel costs.
- A paid visit to Facebook headquarters for the annual Fellowship Summit.
- Various opportunities to engage with Facebook researchers.
- Applied Statistics
- AR/VR Computer Graphics
- AR/VR Photonics and Optics
- AR/VR Privacy and Ethics
- Blockchain and Cryptoeconomies
- Computational Social Science
- Computer Vision
- Database Systems
- Distributed Systems
- Economics and Computation
- Energy Efficient Video Compression
- Instagram/FB app Well-being and Safety
- Machine Learning
- Natural Language Processing
- Privacy and Data Use
- Programming Languages
- Security and Privacy
- Social and Economic Policy
- Spoken Language Processing and Audio Classification
- Systems for Machine Learning
|SEE ALSO: British Council Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA) Arts Cultural Exchange Programme 2021|
How to Apply
Interested applicants are to apply online by visiting the official website before the application deadline. Applicants are advised to supply accurate information and supporting documents where necessary.
Applications must include the following:
- 500-word research summary that clearly identifies the area of focus, importance to the field and applicability to Facebook of the anticipated research during the award.
- Two letters of recommendation, including one from an academic advisor. you will be asked to provide your references’ contact information, and they will receive a corresponding form to submit their letters.
|⭐ Apply Next: Jubilee Fellows Programme (JFP) for Nigerians|
Is this article helpful? Kindly share below:
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
|OTHER OPPORTUNITIES & DEADLINES:|