|👤 For (Open to): Graduates|
|🕡 Deadline: Feb 20, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|📋 Category: Job Vacancies|
|📌 RSS Feed: Subscribe to Job Vacancies|
|❓ Help: Chat with an Agent|
|TELL US ABOUT AN OPPORTUNITY 📝|
A fashion blogger to join to an online fashion blog Startup, We are looking for talented Blogger to generate engaging, original content for our website. The Blogger will research topics and develop interesting posts that will appeal to our target audience, and promote the blog using social media, direct email, and other methods to alert and expand our readership.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 3 years
You should be a skilled, tech-savvy writer who can create appealing, insightful posts that will reach and grow our audience.
To succeed as a Blogger;
- You should be focused on generating and composing interesting content and expanding your readership.
- You should be creative, adaptable, and analytical with excellent writing skills and a unique voice.
- The primary aim of a fashion journalist is to display current trends publicly through the media.
- As a fashion journalist you will conduct extensive research from within the fashion industry.
- You will choose significant issues, matters, styles and major events for publicizing.
- Generating, researching, and pitching ideas for posts.
- Writing, editing, publishing, and promoting content.
- Promoting new posts using advertisements, emails, social media, and other methods to alert and attract new readers.
- Advocating and educating others about interests, products, or services.
- Maximizing site traffic by utilizing Search Engine Optimization keywords.
- Inviting other bloggers, experts, or other notable guests to contribute content to the webpage.
- Monitoring responses to posts via the website, social media, or other platforms to better understand the audience.
- Staying current on industry trends for possible opportunities to attract new readers or create stronger, more engaging content.
Job Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, Marketing, or related field.
- Writing experience or familiarity/Interest in fashion and lifestyle industry.
- Exceptional writing, research, and communication skills.
- Creativity and adaptability.
- Strong understanding of the target audience and industry trends.
- Proficiency with computers, especially content management software, social media platforms, MS Office, and SEO keywords, basic understanding of HTML
- NGN 35,000 to NGN 65,000 based on experience
|⭐ Apply Next: 2023 USA Diversity Immigrant Visa Program For International Students & Workers|
Is this article helpful? Kindly share below:
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
|OTHER OPPORTUNITIES & DEADLINES:|