|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|🆕 New: Find more Grants & Fundings at Latestopportunities.com|
|🕡 Deadline: Aug 30, 2023 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
The Farmers for the Future (F4F) Grant is an Agricultural Entrepreneurship grant designed to support young people with viable Agri-Business with equity-free capital and other associated support they may require to scale their businesses.
JOIN US FOR MORE ON: |
or Follow us on WhatsApp Channel
The project is an initiative developed and sponsored by the British American Tobacco Nigeria Foundation (BATNF) in partnership with NYSC and implemented by FATE Foundation. It is targeted at currently serving National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) members – as part of BATNF’s drive to encourage and support the youth in sustainable agriculture.
|SEE ALSO: ProVeg 2023 Grant Program (Up to $30,000 per year)|
- Open to all active serving Corp Members, with at most 3 months remaining to the completion of their service year. Specifically, Corp Members of Batch 22C and 23A
- Businesses of all stages are welcome to apply. Whether they are at the idea stage prototype/testing stage or even Post-revenue stage
Aim and Benefits of FATE Foundation Farmers for the Future Program
- Make agribusiness attractive
- Reduce youth unemployment
- Drive youth engagement in Agriculture.
- Youth Development
- Train and Empower youth in agro-practices
Access to Finance:
- The top 6 finalists will win an equity-free grant of NGN 10 million (?3m for the first Prize, ? 2m for 2nd Prize, and ? 1m for 3rd Prize)
- Linkage to financial institutions and investors for follow-on financing and/or credit facilities
- Winners will get technical support to establish their
Training & Capacity Building:
- Participation in an intensive “Think-through-your-business” boot camp
- Mentorship under seasoned entrepreneurs and Agric Experts
- Membership of the F4F alumni network
- Participation in other partner-drive training programs
- Support with business registration & other legal & regulatory requirements
We will assess and score your application based on the severity of problem your business is solving, proof of customer demand, practicality and uniqueness of your solution, viability of your target market and potential for scalability, Impact of the solution, impact potential of the solution, execution capacity of the entrepreneur and team composition
|SEE ALSO: CFC 2023 Impact Finance for Global Value Chain to Support SMEs in the Commodity Sector|
How to Apply
Go to FATE Foundation on f4f.wealthishere.org to apply
Stages of Competition
- Submit Your Application: The online application portal will be available for you to send in your applications
- Virtual Bootcamp: 20 Selected businesses will go through a rigorous virtual bootcamp where they will refine their business thesis and build a compelling pitch.ts.
- Pitch Event & Award: The top 10 businesses from the bootcamp will pitch before a panel of expert judges and investors. 3 winners will be selected.
- Mentorship: The 3 Winners will be given financing to execute, strengthen, advance and scale their businesses under the guidance of seasoned mentors. They will also be connected to the relevant networks they require to make progress.
- Join The Farmers For The Future Alumni: Continue to enjoy exclusive access to expert mentorship, insider opportunities and a robust support network that will open doors to follow on financing, new markets, etc.
|⭐ Apply Next: No upcoming opportunity in this category ( See all opportunities )|
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.