|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|🆕 New: Find more Trainings and Workshops at Latestopportunities.com|
|🕡 Deadline: Oct 01, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
FATE Foundation in partnership with Meta launches the 5th edition of the “Aspiring Entrepreneurs Programme: Digital (AEP Digital)” which is targeted at startup Founders with innovative business ideas between the ages of 25 and 45 years.
JOIN US FOR MORE ON: |
or Follow us on WhatsApp Channel
The Program leverages on FATE Foundation’s AEP’s unrivaled enterprise development curriculum which covers the basics of starting and growing a successful business in Nigeria and Meta’s digital strategy and literacy programming support for small and growing businesses.
In 2022 we would be supporting 240 Aspiring Entrepreneurs from across different sectors in the Nigerian Economy with special consideration for entrepreneurs in the Education, Agriculture, Hospitality & Tourism, Creatives. Our intent in selecting these sectors is their consideration as high growth, high impact, and job-creating sectors for the Nigerian economy.
|SEE ALSO: Global Entrepreneurship Bootcamp 2022|
To be eligible, you must:
- Between 25 – 45 years old
- Computer Literate
- Have Access to a Laptop or Data-Enabled Device
- Have already registered and launched a business.
- Have graduated from an Accredited Tertiary Level Institution
- Must be able to participate all through the required programme duration
- Business Model Development/Review Strategies
- Digital Marketing Strategies & Knowledge
- Financial Literacy and Cashflow Management
- Business Financing Strategies
- Insights into relevant local and industry networks/business groups
- Access to Free Digital Tools and Platforms
- Facebook Ad Credits for Winners of the state level/national Pitch Competition
- Access to FATE Foundation’s Business Advisory and Support Services
- Access to Funding and Market Linkages
|SEE ALSO: JICA 2022 NINJA Accelerator Program for Nigerian Entrepreneurs|
This is a State-by-State Hybrid training, and it is expected that each entrepreneur enrolled in the programme must be from the location/city where you have applied for the programme. This will also be verified during the shortlisting/selection process.Click on timeline to know your state closing / training date.
Documents Required for Application
Upload the following documents:
- A Profile Picture (headshot facing camera)
- School Certificate or Statement of Result from an Accredited Tertiary Institution
- Birth Certificate
- C.A.C. Certificate
How to Apply
Go to FATE Foundation on forms.office.com to apply
The application will be in three (3) stages, and you are required to complete all three stages to be eligible for further processing.
Stage I:Interested applicants must complete the application form here.
Stage 2:Upload the required documents
Stage 3:Following a review of all received applications, Qualified candidates will be shortlisted for a 10–20-minute phone/video interview after which 40 applicants will be shortlisted for each stream.
|⭐ Apply Next: No upcoming opportunity in this category ( See all opportunities )|
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.