|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Trainings and Workshops for Everyone (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Feb 28, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
The Federal Government of Nigeria has, again, made available an opportunity for the youths through the Youth Empowerment Programmes 2021 to scale up skills acquisition and training in Agriculture related businesses, Tailoring and Fashion Design.
The Federal Government’s commitment to engage the youths received a boost with a planned sustainable livelihood skills acquisition and empowerment programme in various agriculture-related business and tailoring/fashion; a programme initiated by the Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development to cater for unemployed Youths in the 36 states of the Federation and the F.C.T.
The main objective of this capacity building programme, as stated by the Ministry of Youth and Sport, is basically to reduce the rate of youth unemployment, poverty and restiveness amongst others.
The Federal Government empowerment program 2021 in agric-related business, tailoring and fashion design is among the numerous #EmpowerNigerians2021 programmes designed for the youths. If you think you need to acquire these skills for free, then continue to learn about the details and how to participate.
Training Venues and Dates
- Agriculture-related Business: The skills acquisition and training programme on Agriculture related business is scheduled to hold at the National Youth Development Centre, Shere Hills, Jos-Plateau state for participants from the Northern States (Venue 1): While Venue 11 will hold at the National Youth Development Centre, Owode-Egba, Ogun State for participants from the Southern States. This will last for 2 weeks- from February 7-February 21, 2021.
- Tailoring and Fashion Design: For the training programme in Tailoring and Fashion Design, it will hold at the National Youth Development Centre, Ode-omu in Osun State and expectedly, will last for 3 weeks also-commencing February 7 to February 28, 2021.
- Participants in the Youth Empowerment Programs 2021 from the 36 states must be within the ages of 15-29; as defined by the National Youth Policy (2019-2023 revised edition).
How to Partake
Registration for the FG Youth Empowerment Program 2021 done online or at the training venues. To participate, simply walk into the the designated venues to enrol. You may be required to present the following;
- Two recent passport
- A copy of National Identity Card or NIN enrolment card
- A copy of utility bill
- A business proposal
- Guarantors form with passports (not required for grant)
NOTE: registration requirements may slightly vary depending on the training venue you choose.
|⭐ Apply Next: Google for Africa Small & Medium Businesses Masterclass 2022|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.