|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Masters Programs for Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Aug 05, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
The Flinders International Research Scholarship (FIPRS) is a scholarship specifically intended to support international students that covers international tuition fees and also provides a stipend. Applications are invited from interested international students.
The FIPRS is awarded on a competitive basis to candidates who demonstrate outstanding aptitude for independent research, academic merit, academic research training and research indicators and performance. A very limited number are available each year (5 scholarships in 2022) and that makes it highly competitive.
|SEE ALSO: DAAD Helmut-Schmidt Fully Funded Scholarship Programme in Germany 2022/2023|
To be awarded this scholarship, the applicant must meet the following eligibility conditions:
- The applicant must be a citizen of any overseas country except New Zealand, and not hold Australian citizenship, Australian permanent resident status or New Zealand citizenship; and
- The applicant must be intending to commence a full-time study for a higher degree by research in Australia for the first time, in the year for which the award is to offered.
- The applicant must be intending to enrol in an area of research concentration in line with the University research objectives.
- The applicant must satisfy all entry requirements for a higher degree by research, including the English proficiency levels.
The FIPRS will cover the following benefits;
- An international student tuition fees charged by Flinders University for a research higher degree.
- A stipend (living allowance) paid at the rate of $28,854.00 per annum (2022 rate). It is tax exempt and indexed annually.
- A possible establishment allowance (after arrival at Flinders) of up to $1,485 to assist with relocation costs and airfares, provided receipts can be produced by the student.
|SEE ALSO: St. George’s University of London Postgraduate Taught Scholarships for Medical Students 2022|
How to Apply
- To apply for an AGRTPS and FIPRS, you will need to first submit an application for admission to a Higher Degree by research (PhD or Master of Arts by research) followed by an application for the International RHD Scholarship Group.
- You must make contact with an academic staff member in your relevant academic area, and have an agreement from that person to supervise you if you are successful.
|⭐ Apply Next: University of Stirling International Sports Scholarship Programme 2022|
PROMO ENDS SOON: WhatsApp Automation FullStack Course
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.