|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Scholarships for Undergraduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Jan 20, 2023 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
The Playford Trust in partnership with Chartwells, St Ann’s College and the St Ann’s Foundation offers three scholarships for students living at St Ann’s Residential College.
The scholarships are available to:
- a student enrolling at the college for the first time,
- a student enrolling for the first time, or continuing to live at the college, with preference given to a student who identifies as indigenous. This scholarship may be awarded to the same student in subsequent years subject to their continued enrolment both in their course and at St Ann’s College and
- a student continuing to reside at the college.
|SEE ALSO: University of Dayton 2023 Merit scholarships for Undergraduate Students|
The scholarships support promising students intending to study science, engineering, mathematics or technology subjects at one of the three South Australian public universities. The aim is to help students overcome the practical and financial disadvantages associated with having their home base in rural South Australia.
Applicants must be:
- Enrolled at St Ann’s and ready to commence, or continue with, an undergraduate degree studying science, engineering, mathematics or technology subjects at one of the three South Australian public universities
- An Australian citizen or a holder of a permanent resident visa whose family base is in rural South Australia
- Intending to spend a significant part of their career in South Australia, or be likely to provide a benefit to the State
- A high achiever, with an excellent secondary school or university academic record. Allowance can be made for practical and other disadvantages due to remoteness from Adelaide
- Of good character. Preference will be given to students who identify as indigenous and to students who display leadership potential.
Aim and Benefits of Flinders University Rural Residential Scholarships
- The aim is to help students overcome the practical and financial disadvantages associated with having their home base in rural South Australia.
- The scholarships support promising students intending to study science, engineering, mathematics or technology subjects at one of the three South Australian public universities.
|SEE ALSO: Study in USA: University of La Verne 2023 Performance Scholarship for Undergraduate Students|
- The successful recipient will receive accommodation at St Ann’s College to the value of $7000.
- The scholarships will be awarded on academic merit with due regard for financial need, character and community contribution.
- The Playford Trust will consider nominations from students enrolled at, and recommended by St Ann’s.
|⭐ Apply Next: Apply: Concordia University 2023 Undergraduate Scholarships|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.