|👤 Eligibility: In Internships / Graduate Trainee Progs. for Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Aug 04, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
The Flutterwave Graduate Trainee Development Program is the firm’s initiative to invest in the development of recent graduates from the top schools across the country. The Graduate Trainee Development Program provides graduates with the knowledge, tools and experience necessary for success. Working alongside experts in the field, you will acquire technical experience in a professional atmosphere that will ensure you develop the skills essential for your career growth.
|SEE ALSO: Apply: RCL Food Management Trainee Programme for Young Graduates 2022|
The program provides a means of developing and assessing the capabilities of new graduates through:
- A planned and structured program
- On-the-job training
- Periodic assessment and review of progress
- Exposure to the world of fintech and startups
- Potential placement within Flutterwave upon completion of the program.
- Physically based in Nigeria
- Only eligible if you graduated in and/or after December 2020
- Less than 16 months of experience (including internships)
- Degree in computer science
- Available to start August 1st, and be physically present in Lagos for the 2 week onboarding sessions
- Willing to commit to 12 months
- Keen interest into the world of fintech
|SEE ALSO: TotalEnergies Graduate Economist Programme 2022|
Aim and Benefits
The program is designed to normally run for 12 months consisting of at least one potential rotation, approx. six months in length, but is flexible based on your developmental goals and the departments ongoing projects.
Upon successful completion of the program, trainees may be offered a full time analyst role within a department at Flutterwave. Initial placement will be made based on consideration of recommendations by the trainee’s supervisors and the Program Manager, the trainee’s strengths and preferences, and Flutterwave’s business needs.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply at Flutterwave Inc on flutterwavego.bamboohr.com
|⭐ Apply Next: United Bank for Africa (UBA) Graduate Trainee Programme 2022|
PROMO ENDS SOON: WhatsApp Automation FullStack Course
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.