|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Researchs for Africans, Researchers (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: May 01, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Two categories of grants are offered in the ARSP: research grants and program and curriculum development grants.
Research Grants: Awards of 3 to 9 months are offered for selected university faculty professionals to conduct research in any academic discipline at a U.S. academic or research institution. Preference will be given to individuals with a doctorate degree, at least three years of university teaching experience, a productive scholarly record, and whose projects relate directly to their ongoing teaching and/or research responsibilities.
Program and Curriculum Development Grants: Awards of 3 to 5 months are offered for qualified university faculty to conduct research in any academic discipline at a U.S. academic or research institution. Proposals should be linked to professional duties and demonstrate how the scholar will use the knowledge gained to develop new courses, curricula, or programs at the home institution.
HIV/AIDS: The FARSP includes a special group of grants for scholars with proposals in HIV/AIDS-related research. Scholars in all academic disciplines are invited to formulate proposals with an HIV/AIDS focus. Candidates may apply either as research scholars or program and curriculum development scholars.
|SEE ALSO: IMU-Simons African Fellowship Program in Mathematical Research 2022|
- Ghanaian citizen or permanent resident and currently residing in Ghana (Please note: Ghanaian nationals with dual citizenship from the U.S. are not eligible for the program).
- Employed as required based on the type of grant you are applying for:
- Research Grants – Ghanaian university faculty or research institute professionals; at least three years of university teaching experience and a productive scholarly record is preferred.
- Program and Curriculum Development Grants – Ghanaian university faculty or administrators; designed for university faculty or administrators with less experience and who may not have had recent access to research or instructional developments in their disciplines.
- Academic degrees as required based on the type of grant you are applying for:
- Research Grants – a doctorate or equivalent terminal degree in their fields at the time of application
- Program and Curriculum Development Grants – a minimum of a master’s or equivalent graduate degree at the time of application (a doctorate degree is not required)
- High prospect of receiving study leave from applicant’s employer.
- Applicants must have sufficient proficiency in English to carry out their research projects and collaborate effectively with colleagues. (Note: TOEFL exams are not required, but the U.S. Embassy’s Fulbright Review Committee may evaluate English-language proficiency).
- Applicants must be in good health. Successful candidates will be asked to submit a Medical History and Examination Report.
- Scholarship is fully funded
|SEE ALSO: Apply: The Einstein Fellowship for Interdisciplinary Research for Young Researchers 2022|
Note that Grants are not for the principal purpose of:
- Attending conferences
- Completing doctoral dissertations
- Travel and consultation at multiple institutions, or
- Clinical medical research involving patient contact
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should go to Fulbright Program on apply.iie.org to apply
Applicants should log onto the website, enter an e-mail address, and create a password. Please remember this password because it will be used throughout the application process. Applicants are also advised to read the instructions preceding the application. Check carefully for grammar and spelling mistakes. Do not plagiarize. Do not use capital letters (or “ALL CAPS”) to complete the application or required essays except for typing acronyms.
|⭐ Apply Next: TWAS-SISSA Lincei Research Cooperation Visits Programme for Developing Countries 2022|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.