|KINDLY SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER!|
|👤 For (Open to): Graduates, Researchers|
|🕡 Deadline: Jun 01, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|📋 Relevant Links: Grants,|
|📌 RSS Feed: Subscribe to Grants|
|❓ Help: Chat with an Agent|
|TELL US ABOUT AN OPPORTUNITY 📝|
Two categories of grants are offered under The Fulbright Visiting Scholar Program: Research Grants and Program and Curriculum Development Grants.
- Research Grants: Awards of 3 to 9 months are offered for senior faculty to conduct post-doctoral research in any academic discipline at a U.S. academic or research institution. Applicants must hold a doctorate or equivalent terminal degree in their fields. Preference will be given to individuals who have at least three years of university teaching experience and a productive scholarly record.
- Program and Curriculum Development Grants: Awards of 3 to 5 months are offered for senior faculty or administrators to conduct research in any academic discipline at a U.S. academic or research institution. Proposals should be linked to professional duties and demonstrate how the candidate will use the knowledge gained to develop new courses, curricula, or other academic programs at the home institution. These grants are designed for university faculty or administrators with less experience and who may not have had recent access to research or instructional developments in their disciplines. A doctorate degree is not required, but applicants must hold a minimum of a master’s or equivalent graduate degree.
Fulbright Visiting Scholar Program Eligibility
- Applicant must be a citizen of Nigeria or a permanent resident, and should hold a valid Nigerian passport.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have not previously received a Fulbright scholar grant and without experience or limited experience in the U.S.
Fulbright Visiting Scholar Program Selection Criteria
Candidates are selected based on a variety of factors, that may include (but are not limited to):
- Academic qualifications
- Project feasibility
- Personal leadership ability
- Available grant funds
How to Apply for Fulbright Visiting Scholar Program
Applications must be completed online at https://apply.iie.org/fvsp2021
For Candidates in the South/ South- East/ South West of Nigeria please address the envelope to the Fulbright Program Officer, Public Affairs Section, U.S. Consulate General, 2 Walter Carrington Crescent, Victoria Island, Lagos
For Candidates in the North-Central/North-East/North-West of Nigeria please address the envelope to the Cultural Affairs Assistant, U.S. Embassy, Plot 1075 Diplomatic Drive, Central Area, Abuja
You can mail NigeriaFulbright@state.gov with any questions.
Wish to give this a shot? Apply online or Submit below and share!
Visit the Official Page for further information. See below for deadline, others
|⭐ Apply Next: Call for Submission: 2021 African Union Innovating Education | USD100,000|
Please do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer, employer and/or recruiter unless futher verified from your end. ACEworld will not be responsibe for any scam/fraud. Please stay safe!
Is this article helpful? Kindly share below:
📩 Stay in the know with our Newsletter
|OTHER OPPORTUNITIES & DEADLINES:|
|» Jun 25, 2021: Call for Submission: 2021 African Union Innovating Education | USD100,000
» Jun 25, 2021: Call For Submission: 2021 African Union Innovating Education in Africa Expo
» Jun 25, 2021: Federal Government Academy, Suleja 2021/2022 Admission into JSS1
» Jun 26, 2021: Sapiens Plurum 2021 Short Fiction Contest | Prize: $1800
» Jun 27, 2021: Moroccan Scholarships 2021 for African Youths to Study in Morocco
» Jun 27, 2021: Zurich Enterprise Challenge for Students Worldwide
» Jun 28, 2021: 2021 Lafarge Africa Graduate Trainee Program
» Jun 28, 2021: Get paid $100 per Story, $20 per Poem in the BIPOC Writers Fee-Free Submission
» Jun 28, 2021: University of Queensland Liveris Academy Merit Scholarship Scheme in Australia 2021-2022
» Jun 29, 2021: 2021 Sunday Dare Scholarship Scheme For Undergraduate Students
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
|VISIT DEADLINE PAGE|