All international first-year students are privilege for Full Tuition Scholarship offered by Fordham University, USA. Candidates are hereby encouraged to take advantage of this great opportunity toward their educational career. This scholarship is available to students who demonstrate exceptional academic achievement and creativity.
Fordham University commits significant funds to support scholarships. Awards are made on a competitive basis taking into consideration academic and performance profiles, leadership, and other factors. To renew the award, students must maintain full-time status, satisfactory academic progress, a 3.0 cumulative GPA, and compliance with the University’s policies and Code of Conduct.
|SEE ALSO: Trent University International Scholarships and Awards 2022
The eligibility conditions vary depending on the scholarship program you are interested in. However, applicants generally must;
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunitiesJoin our Telegram Group here.
- Be domestic or international students as per status.
- Be admitted into undergraduate degree program.
- Be enrolling or enrolled in a full time (Honours) program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Have a High school certificate or equivalent.
- Be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner and as good interpersonal and communication skill.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the Fordham University’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
|SEE ALSO: 4WARD Graduation Scholarship for International Students to Study in USA
How to Apply
To be part of this educational opportunity, candidates are required to take admission in an undergraduate degree program at Fordham University, USA. Thereafter, candidates will be automatically considered for the award.How to Apply
For students who seek Undergraduate Financial Aid – We want to make your Fordham education as affordable as possible. To consider you for aid, you will have to file a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and prospective students will need to get started by filing your CSS Profile.
Begin your Registration
Have you read the instructions above carefully? Great. Now, below is the registration button, and the official page link for more info. Good luck.
Support & InsightsDo you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.