|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Post-Graduate Programs for Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Oct 30, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
Application window is now open for the fully funded Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships 2022/23 targeted at excellent postgraduate students across the globe. The scholarship is valued at $50,000 per year per awardee for three years during doctoral studies and considers three equally weighted selection criteria: Academic Excellence, Research Potential, and Leadership.
The Government of Canada launched the Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships (Vanier CGS) program in 2008 to strengthen Canada’s ability to attract and retain world-class doctoral students and establish Canada as a global centre of excellence in research and higher learning. Vanier Scholars demonstrate leadership skills and a high standard of scholarly achievement in graduate studies in the social sciences and humanities, natural sciences and/or engineering and health.
|SEE ALSO: Imperial College London President’s PhD Scholarships 2022-2023|
Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
The Selection Criteria for the Government of Canada Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships is based on:
- Academic Excellence
- Research Potential
- Leadership (potential and demonstrated ability)
- Canadian citizens
- Permanent residents of Canada
- Foreign citizens
Areas of research:
- Health research
- Natural sciences and/or engineering research
- Social sciences and humanities research
More eligibility information available: https://vanier.gc.ca/en/eligibility-admissibilite.html
|SEE ALSO: NITDA Masters and Doctoral Scholarship 2021/2022 for Nigerians|
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships 2022/23 are to note that scholarships usually will follow a nominating process. Candidates must be nominated by a Canadian institution with a quota (i.e., a predetermined number of applications that can be put forward to the national competition) to host Vanier scholars. Candidates should only seek a nomination from the institution at which they want to study. Interested candidates should: Check how to be nominated
- July – November 2021: Applicants seek a nominating institution, prepare and submit application package.
- Internal Deadline (varies): Deadline to submit application to the nominating institution. Contact nominating institution for specific date.
- November 2, 2021 (20:00 EST): Deadline for institutions to submit nominations to the Vanier CGS program.
- November 2021 – March 2022: Review and evaluation of nominations.
- Early April 2022: Anticipated notification of results. Nominees will be notified by email when the results are available on ResearchNet.
- May 1, 2022, September 1, 2022 or January 1, 2023: Payments begin.
|⭐ Apply Next: UK Government GREAT Scholarships 2022-23 (Fully Funded)|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.