|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|🆕 New: Find more Awards & Prizes at Latestopportunities.com|
|🕡 Deadline: Sep 25, 2023 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
In 2015, under the umbrella of its Creativity and Innovation Initiative, the GCSP and its Geopolitics and Global Futures Programme established a prize in order to recognise deserving individuals or organisations that have an innovative approach to addressing international security challenges.
JOIN US FOR MORE ON: |
or Follow us on WhatsApp Channel
The prize is designed to reach across all relevant disciplines and fields. It is intended to encourage and recognise excellence in contributing to new approaches to enhancing sustainable global security. A broad range of projects could qualify for consideration, including, but not limited to, technological and conceptual innovations, original research or grassroots initiatives.
- The prize is awarded for projects by any individual, group of individuals, or organisation (from private or public sectors), which contribute to global security and have been submitted for consideration according to these rules and regulations.
- Applications may come from any country, but the projects should go beyond national borders in their reach or thinking and seek to address global security in innovative ways or through new ideas. A broad range of projects could qualify for consideration, including, but not limited to, technological and conceptual innovations, original research, or grassroots initiatives.
- The prize is intended to encourage and recognise excellence in contributing to new approaches to enhancing sustainable global security.
- The prize is awarded by the Geneva Centre for Security Policy (GCSP), as part of its Programme for Geopolitics and Global Futures, under the Creativity and Innovation Initiative.
- . Employees and staff of the GCSP, as well as their family members, are not eligible participants.
|SEE ALSO: Africa Prize for Engineering Innovation in Sub-Saharan Africa 2024 for Talented Africans|
Benefits of GSCP Prize for Innovation in Global Security
- The winners (first, second and third place) will be announced publicly during an event to be held in November 2023.
- The prize for the application coming in first position is CHF 10’000 and a certificate of excellence. The two other finalist applications will receive a certificate of recognition.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted via the online application form in order to be considered for the prize, and shall include:
- A project abstract of 250 words maximum
- A well-developed project description which should not exceed 750 words in length.
- A description of the technical process of the project submitted (if applicable).
- An estimate of the budget required for the project.
- An explanation of how the project provides a novel contribution to the field of global security.
- A description of the short-term and long-term impact of the project in the field of global security.
- Up to five image files (optional).
|⭐ Apply Next: GCSP Prize for Innovation in Global Security 2023|
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.