|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Internships / Graduate Trainee Progs. for Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Feb 17, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
GE Early Career Graduate Internship Program (ECGIP) is now open for application from suitably qualified young African graduates to be trained as a communication analyst. General Electric (GE) is building the energy technologies of the future and providing the cleaner, more efficient power people depend on today.
As a Communications support intern – your role under the Early Career Graduate Internship Program (ECGIP) will be focused on marketing communications, organizational communications and community relations support.
|SEE ALSO: BAT South Africa External Affairs Internship for Recent Graduates 2022|
What to Expect
As a communication analyst under the GE Early Career Graduate Internship Program, you will:
- Support to develop, execute & maintain a holistic communications plan
- Support content creation for internal and external communication channels, including writing, editing, interviews, videography, etc.
- Support to design and execute the overall internal communication strategy to drive employee engagement through story development and writing for internal articles, newsletters, employee emails and key events and milestones
- Provide required administrative support such as event coordination, marketing campaigns management, manage internal meetings and processes, presentations, reporting metrics etc.
- Provide support and develop content for a wide range of traditional and digital communications platforms including websites, social media platforms and external sites
- Assist in executing the overall external communications strategy, campaigns and media engagement activities that support business objectives.
- Support in executing community relations and affinity groups’ calendar
- Applicants must be an African
- Experience (1-2 years) through an internship or other communications work experience
- Academic excellence in Arts and humanities (preference for Marketing, Communications, Languages, International Relations or Social Sciences)
- Demonstrated leadership ability and initiative
- Strong communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
- For Nigeria, NYSC discharge or exemption certificate (for Nigeria)
|SEE ALSO: Ericsson Nigeria Graduate Programme 2022|
How to Apply
To to apply for the GE Early Career Graduate Internship Program as a communication analyst, interested applicants will proceed by filling and submitting the online application form for the program.
You can submit personal and professional information by uploading a resume or by importing a profile from a third-party service. The system will automatically extract the relevant information from the profile or the resume and fill out part of the online submission.
|⭐ Apply Next: Sterling Bank Graduate Development Program 2022|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.