|👤 For (Open to): Africans, Undergraduates|
|🕡 Deadline: Feb 23, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|📋 Category: Scholarships|
|📌 RSS Feed: Subscribe to Scholarships|
|❓ Help: Chat with an Agent|
|TELL US ABOUT AN OPPORTUNITY 📝|
McMillan-Stewart Foundation in collaboration with the Sciences Po American Foundation is offering merit-based scholarships to students from sub-Saharan African countries to study in France’s higher educational institution.
The scholarship was established to celebrate Genevieve McMillan’s passion for the African continent. It was established in 2005 to realize the vision of its founder, Genevieve McMillan and to commemorate the life and work of her friend artist Reba Stewart.
|SEE ALSO: Ashinaga Africa Initiative 2022 for Students | Financial Support for Higher Education Abroad|
To be eligible for the Scholarship at Sciences Po, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Must be citizen of a sub-Saharan African country.
- Must have completed their high school education in a sub-Saharan African country.
- Must be accepted to Sciences Po’s undergraduate Europe-Africa programme.
- Demonstrate excellent academic abilities.
- scholarship covering the full Sciences Po tuitions fees every year for the study duration.
- As Social criteria are also taken into account, an additional grant may be awarded to cover living expenses.
|SEE ALSO: 2022 Torrens University Australia International scholarships and Fee Waivers|
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the Genevieve Mcmillan-Reba Stewart Foundation Scholarship are to first apply to study at Sciences Po undergraduate Europe Africa program. Applications should be completed on Sciences Po’s Admissions website.
While applying for student admission, all candidates must also apply for the Genevieve McMillan-Reba Stewart Foundation Scholarship by sending an application to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
|⭐ Apply Next: Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at McGill, Canada (Fully-Funded)|
Is this article helpful? Kindly share below:
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
|OTHER OPPORTUNITIES & DEADLINES:|